Chapter 11

I woke up to the most annoying alarm I ever heard in my life.

I'm a Barbie girl, in a Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation

I'm a blond bimbo girl, in a fantasy world
Dress me up, make it tight, I'm your dolly
You're my doll, rock'n'roll, feel the glamour in pink
Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky

You can touch
you can play
if you say "I'm always yours

I shot up and groaned immediately regretting it "Fuck..". I have to get Drake back for that. I had a slight headache but it wasn't as bad. I didn't realise I had fallen asleep in the library with the same clothes I had on yesterday. I checked the time

9:45am

I took my sweet ass time going up the stairs since I was in no rush, I had no shoots for the next two days and I was going to enjoy it. I started to strip down as I entered my room eventually going into the bathroom with only my towel on. I turned on the shower waiting for it to get hot. I did that thing where you quickly pass your hand through the water to see if it's too hot or too cold. After doing that 3 times I entered the shower letting the hot water soak my body. I massage my neck a bit trying to get rid of the cramp. 10 minutes later I got out the shower and moisture my body, put a bunch of hair creams on my hair and wore my hair net.

I plugged in my phone and fell into bed exhausted. I probably fell asleep around 3am and I probably slept for 20 minutes before my phone decided to ring again.

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

"For fuck sake Drake you made it into a loop" I cried as rolled over to get my phone. "Hello who is this and you better have a good reason to call me at.." I took my phone off my ear and squinted at my phone to see the time "10:23am in the morning". "Well good morning to you too" a voice chucked. "Just tell me who is this?" I whined feeling sleeper by the second. "I'm a bit offended that you don't even remember my voice and to think I'm taking you out on a date tonight". "Date? What date?" I am seriously not in the mood for this.

"Wow you're really forgetful in the morning. By the way it's Alex" the voice said again. "Alex..Oh shit Alex!" I shot up realising I have embarrassed myself in front of Alex. Again. "Look Alex I'm so sorry. I went to bed at 3am, I had a really bad cramp in my neck since I slept on the couch and it was a really uncomfortable couch. Plus I just fell asleep I'm sorry" I blurted out.

Of course Alex was laughing at me "It's fine I just wanted to make sure you won't ditch me later" he said quietly. "No I wouldn't dare but I will if you don't let me go back to sleep" I said jokingly but on the inside I wasn't really joking. "I'll pick you up at 6pm then bye!" he ended the call leaving me in peace. I set an alarm for 4pm to call Grace to help me get ready.

4:15am

After I got up I felt more awake. My phone fully charged I called Grace. "Hey Fay" Grace said in her usual happy voice. "Hey Grace I need a bit of help" I said yawning. "Sure anything ". "Yeah I may or may not have a date in, I don't know, two hours and I need all the help I can get" I got out of bed stretching a bit as I picked up all the clothes I left on the floor earlier. There was a moment of silence for a few minutes "Grace you still there?" I asked picking up the phone to see if she hang up.