Chapter 7

"And the last stop is the cafeteria" Alex said. For the last hour he was giving us a quick tour of the building so we don't get lost later on. And for the last hour he kept glancing up at me for the whole tour and would 'accidentally' brush past me making me shiver just by his touch. "Anyways you can have a 20 minute break then meet me in room 12 on the 8th floor. Another thing don't be late".

We got our food and found a spot to sit down. "This place is brilliant and so is the food" Nick grabbed his burger taking a big bite out of it. "What do you guys think we are going to do first? Cause I certainly want to go straight into modelling since I'm such an expert at it" Beatrice said opening her salad. "Calm down Betty your not the only one that has modeled before..all of us have" Maya rolled her eyes probably for the 10th time since we started the tour.

I could tell that Maya and Beatrice could not get along. You can put both of them in the same room, alone, for 1 hour and they will actually kill each other. " For the last time Andrews get it into your tiny brain, my name is Beatrice Davidson the 3rd". "Here we go again.." Simon muttered shaking his head, continuing to read his book. 

I went outside before the fight could escalate to call Grace. "Grace I have some amazing news to tell you but you have to guess what it is first" I found a large tree to sit underneath to stay out of the sun . "Grace is in the bathroom but can I guess?" Drake asked, I could imagine that smug look on his face. "Drake what are you doing with Grace? Shouldn't you be at work by now?". There was a few seconds of silence before I heard shuffling in the background "We decided to meet up for lunch and what is the 'amazing news' you want to share?" there was more shuffling in the background telling me he was getting comfortable. "Well... I got accepted into the Hilton Cliché!". "That super fancy modelling agency that's extremely hard to get into? The one you've been dreaming of for months?". I nodded my head before realising he couldn't see me "Yup". "That's my best friend. See I told you, I fucking told you that you would 100% get accepted there" Drake yelled clearly more excited than me.

I laughed at him screaming on the phone multiply compliments about me. "So how is it? Is it as good as you imagined? You have been wishing this for months " he asked his voice soften. "It's ok we haven't done anything yet we just finished the tour so we are on a break" I shrugged. "It will be a great experience just wait". "Drake where are you? Hurry up" Grace whined in the background. He mumbled some curses under his breath " Fay I'll talk to you later. Bye love you" he did a fake kiss over the phone. "Love you more" I laughed along doing the fake kiss back. The call ended and I just laid there on the grass, closing my eyes enjoying the warm weather.

"Was that your boyfriend?" a voice said. "Shit!" I screamed opening my eyes to see Alex standing over me. "Sorry to scare you like that" he said. "It's fine don't worry. I'm always a bit jumpy" I said taking a deep breath. "May I sit with you?" he asked. "Yeah sure I don't really own here do I? " I moved over a bit so that he could sit beside. "Well I had to be polite at least" he gave me another quick smile showing his dimples and pearly white teeth.

"Soo.. was that your boyfriend? On the phone that you were talking with?" he asked lying back staring at the sky. "Him? Oh no that was one of my best friends Drake. He's like an older brother to me" I layed down beside him staring into the bright blue sky with clouds that looked like cotton candy. "One of them?" he turned to face me raising his eyebrow. "It's the 4 of us Drake, Grace, Eugene and me. We basically grew up with each other, couldn't keep us apart even for a day" I laughed quietly to myself.

"But do you have a boyfriend?" he closed his eyes. I sat up looking at him trying to hide my smile "Why are you so interested about me having a boyfriend all of a sudden?" I crossed my arms over my chest. He opened his eyes and sat up in the blink of an eye "No just trying to make a conversation.. Oh god now that I think about it, that was really weird question to ask" he shook his head, the tips of his ears turning red. I laughed at him becoming awkward and embarrassed "It's fine and no I don't have a boyfriend, I'm a single pringle. What about you? ". "Guess I'm a single pringle as well" he said smiling.