Chapter 12

Confused I sprinted downstairs to see Grace standing in front of the door. "Grace what happened? Who's there?". Grace turned around with her arms crossed reveling Drake and Eugene. "Eugene is here and he's with...him". Grace is still mad at Drake for what happened at the cafe even though she has no reason to be mad.

"Come on Grace, I said I'm sorry" Drake said trying to get Grace's attention. "Jesus Grace you made me think my mother came back early" I said slapping her arm. "Sorry and I'm still not talking to you" Grace rubbed her arm. "That's it I've had enough. Let's go" and with that Drake picked up Grace so she was dangling over his shoulders. "Drake what the fuck let me go!" Grace yelled hitting Drake's back repeatedly. "We are going to talk whether you like it or not" Drake said walking towards the library while Grace is still yelling.

"I swear they act like an old married couple" I said shaking my head. I looked up at Eugene who was staring at me. "What's wrong with you? You haven't said anything since you got here". "I'm fine all I want to know is where your going dressing all fancy?" Eugene said looking me up and down. "Oh I'm going on a date in a few minutes" I said.

There was a pause before Eugene spoke up. "Are you serious? Why didn't you tell me? What is his name?" Eugene asked excitedly. "Yes I'm serious, I forgot I even had a date and his name is Alex Gomez" I answered checking the time on the clock. "Alex Gomez huh? What does he do?" he asked. "He's a model at Hilton Cliché, who would have thought my first ever date is with a supermodel" I said as I checked the time again.

"Guess I'll have to have the talk with him" he said sighing walking towards the kitchen. "Like the birds and the bees?" I joked. "Maybe I'll do that after but I'll do the 'if you fucking hurt her I'll break your fucking neck talk'. Like a big brother" he said shrugging. I stood there glaring at him "Eugene you can't do that". "You made chicken curry, you know that's my favourite" Eugene said trying to change the conversation. "Genny" I whined. "No matter what you say Fay I'm still gonna do it" Eugene put the curry inside the microwave. "Let me get Drake so we can do it together" he walked past me and headed to the library. I gave up knowing Eugene and Drake wouldn't back down.

We reached the library and before we could knock on the door Drake swung the door open with Grace right beside him. "So your talking now?" Eugene asked them both. Grace nodded "Everything is fine now" Drake answered with a big smile on his face. "Great cause Fay has a date in a few minutes" Eugene smirked at me causing me to punch him on the arm. "And you didn't care tell us? Well then, let's get ready have a talk with him" Drake said an evil smile plastered on his face. I groaned as the three of them laughed at me.

We sat in the kitchen where everyone was eating the chicken curry I made yesterday. "Wow Fay you should cook more often. This is so good" Grace said. "Maybe I should quite modelling and become a chef" I joked. "Or you could become a supermodel chef?" Drake said scraping the last piece of rice off his plate. The doorbell rang and before I could even make my way to the door Eugene beat me to it. "How may I help you?" Eugene asked. "Hi I'm here to pick up Faith" I heard Alex nervously answer. Eugene nodded and turned towards us. Drake placed his plate in the sink and went to Eugene. "We're just gonna have a little chat" Drake said closing the door.

"Why do they have to do this? They're going to scare him away" I said worrying that Alex won't take me on another date after this. "Oh come on it will be fine, if he leaves he ain't worth it. Just wait two minutes then go stop them" I agreed putting a timer for two minutes.

2 minutes later

"It's been two minutes I'm going out there" I rushed to open the door to see Drake and Eugene standing in front of Alex. "If you even try to hurt her your dead" Eugene said his voice sounding cold as ice. "Drake, Eugene cut it out" they both spun around hiding Alex from my view. "Have fun on your date" Drake said giving me a quick side hug before running inside. Eugene gave me a proper hug "If you want to leave just text me and I'll come pick you up. And by the way you look fucking gorgeous" he whispered before letting go of me. "Thank you now get inside". He gave me a quick smile before shutting the door. I finally had a chance to look at Alex. His black hair was slicked back, he was wearing a dark blue suit with a light blue shirt and tie which made him look extremely handsome. At this point I could tell his favourite colour was blue.