Chapter 14

"Thanks for coming over" I said walking him to the door. "No problem I'm happy we got to sort that out" Alex said running a hand through his hair. "Me too and I'm sorry this had to happen" I said nervously. "It's fine I get it. At least I got to see that amazing run of yours" he smile got wider. "Oh shut up" I punched him lightly on the shoulder. "Ouch! Why are you so violent?" he teased. I rolled my eyes and laughed quietly.

"Well it was really good seeing you, I'll talk to you tomorrow" Alex said giving me his perfect smile. "Okay see you tomorrow". I closed the door and went to my room with a smile on my face.

I got my phone out and sent a quick text to Grace

Me- Alex came to my house

Grace- really? What did you do? What did he say?

Me- we talked and watched some movies then he left. It was actually pretty nice

Grace- I thought you were hiding from him? So that's over now right?

Me- well I did physically run away from him but that's it

Grace- oh god you ran

Me- yes I did but everything is better between us now

Grace- I'm glad your happy you deserve it. I have to go now Holly is attempting to make pizza and I have to make sure she doesn't burn the house down

Me- good luck with that bye x

~~~

The car horn beeped again. "I'm coming, I'm coming just wait a sec!" I yelled grabbing my bag and rushing out the door to see Maya waiting in her car. "Come on we don't have time to waste. Mr Hilton said it's really important" Maya said adjusting her mirror. I closed the door and fasten my seat belt. "Well I'm here now so you can stop whining about it". "Why don't you just take one of your many cars?" Maya said eyeing the 5 cars that were parked perfectly beside each other. "Their all my mother's, she'll kill me if I drive one of them. Now hurry up and drive". "Where is your mother now?" she asked reversing out of the driveway.

"In Spain with a guy she met at the gym. Think his name is Tim" I said rolling my eyes. "Then why not take one of her cars while she isn't around? She isn't here so she won't noticed" Maya stated like it was the most obvious idea in the world. "Tried that before but she came back early from her vacation with Peter from Starbucks after he left her stranded in Turkey. She came back earlier than I expected and.." I paused. "Let's just say I had a ruff month after she came back" I said rolling my eyes.

"I understand how that feels" she said quietly more to herself than to me.

The rest of the car ride was silent with the radio playing in the background. 25 minutes later we arrived at Hilton Cliché strolling in with our Starbucks and yes we did make a stop especially for coffee.

We went up to the 10th floor, walking past the receptionist that never looks up but knows exactly who you are each time, think her name is Sarah. She pointed to a room and told us to wait in the waiting room. Maya opened the door to reveal Beatrice and Simon sitting down doing their own thing. "Sup bitches" Maya said lightly hitting Simon on the shoulder. "Maya I hope you know it's very unladylike to curse" Beatrice said looking up from her phone. 

Maya walked up towards her with a apologetic look on her face. "Holy shit! I'm so fucking sorry. I am such a motherfucking asshole, I fucking swear I won't curse again" a wide smile plastered on her face after seeing Beatrice reaction. "You.." Beatrice started but was speechless for words.