13

Maui island, one of the most beautiful Hawaiian islands, made Anika more and more happy by its beauty with each passing second.  

"So what's the plan for today, Nirav?", she asked.

"Well, you will get to know that very soon...", Nirav answered.

"Stop smirking and tell me the plan please, I really want to know, please, please!", she said making an innocent puppy dog face.

"Anika, no use of that puppy dog face this time. You will get to know that in few minutes. Have some patience."

Anika gave him a disgusted look and turned away to look out of the window. They were in the cab for past 10 minutes going towards their destination.

"How much more time to reach? This seems like forever!", she asked impatiently.

"Still there's some time to reach!", he glanced over the map on his phone and answered.

"Are we almost there?"

"No, not yet."

"How about now?", she asked more impatiently.

"No."

"Now?"

"Nope. Patience girl, patience!", he exclaimed at her lack of patience. 

Anika gave him a sad look and continued staring out of the window taking in the beauty of the place.

"And we are here!", he finally declared.

Anika took a few seconds to realize what just Nirav said before jumped into excitement.

"Yay!! Finally, finally, finally, we are here!", she exclaimed.

Nirav paid the cab driver and walked with Anika.

"What was so secretive about this place? This is just a beach! I mean hell beautiful beach. I don't find this surprising though because we are on an island so it is quite obvious for us to visit beaches. Then why didn't you just tell me before when I asked you where we were going?" She gave him a questioning look.

"The beach wasn't a surprise actually, but the things we are going to do here is a surprise!"

Anika raised her eyebrow clearly showing that she wasn't getting what he wanted to say, on which he smirked and said, "Um... we are going for sports, water sports!"

Anika's eyes widened in shock and this made Nirav nervous. He had no idea whether she liked water sports or not, but somewhere he had a thought that she would like it. But her current expressions confused him more.

"I am sorry! I thought you would like water sports so I had planned this. But I can understand if you're not comfortable with it. We can do something else, no issues."