17

The next day, Anika and Nirav slightly knocked on the Rose and Frank's door

The next day, Anika and Nirav slightly knocked on the Rose and Frank's door. They were greeted by a pleasantly smiling face of Frank.

"Please come in.", Frank said.

Anika and Nirav entered the room and got seated on the couch as instructed by Frank. Nirav tried to initiate the conversation. "Hey Frank, I just....", but was cut off abruptly by Frank.

"Hey buddy, I want to thank you, no actually, I want to thank both of you for helping us last night. Rose told me everything this morning when I woke up.", said Frank.

"Oh c'mon. You don't need to thank us at all. I did what was right.", said Nirav.

"Um.. where's Rose by the way?" , asked Anika.

"She's gone out to check some arrangement for the cab.", Frank replied.

"Oh okay. Listen, Frank, I am really very sorry, I seriously am. I felt so guilty about my rude behavior after knowing the truth. All I can say is that I understood what true love is after seeing both of you.", Anika said.

"I did all that only because I wanted to see my Rose happy even after my death.", Frank said.

"She will be happy. Though you won't be with her, your memories and love will be. I don't know if she will move on in her life or not, but I am sure she can live with your beautiful memories in her heart. It's your personal matter and I don't have any right to speak anything about both of you. I would just suggest you enjoy these little moments of your life to the fullest extent. Instead of fighting, trying to make her hate you, give her the most beautiful memories which will last within her heart lifelong. Give her as much love as you can.", Nirav suggested.

"Yes, I have decided not be rude to her henceforth. I am gonna apologize to her for my behavior and gonna enjoy these few remaining days of my life with my Rose.", said Frank with a slight smile on his face.

Anika and Nirav went down to the beach for a walk

Anika and Nirav went down to the beach for a walk. They took off their shoes and walked hand in hand on the warm sand, occasionally stepping into the blue water. Anika was excited and couldn't stop talking about how happy she was. She looked like a small kid playing and running along the beach, laughing all the while.