33

❝ Time slips away like grains of sand never to return again

❝ Time slips away like grains of sand never to return again. ❞ 

~Robin Sharma

***

4 years later...

Four years passed by very quickly for Nirav and Anika. That long span of four years was like a turning point in their life. Their love bloomed like a beautiful flower from a small bud. They cherished their love for each and every moment in those four years. Initially, it was difficult for Nirav to accept the fact that he had to hurt his father and go against him just for his dream. He had the guilt pangs about the same. But soon he realized that one can lead a horse to water, but can't make him drink. Of course, Anika was always with him throughout this journey to understand him, help him in all possible ways, love him and most importantly make him happy. 

Nirav joined the band. It was difficult for him to cope up at the beginning but with the help of the other team members and Anika, he made through it. Now, again, 'Rock Heaven' was the topmost trending band all over the world. Meanwhile, Anika completed her masters and was recruited by a multinational firm and was totally enjoying her work. Both of them were actually living their life and were satisfied with it. 

Nirav's mother was a great support for both of them who called them frequently and always motivated them with her words. She finally realized that depriving her kids from their dreams was not at all worth and ultimately ends up ruining the lives. It was all an eye opener for her which made her realize that the decision she took long back to give up her career for her family, or rather the decision which she was forced to take was absolutely absurd. Her husband had manipulated her mind back then with the thought that women are meant to stay at home and look after the family and that made her stop Anika from achieving her dreams. But now when she realized how orthodox minded her husband was, she tried to explain to him politely that he was wrong several times but all he used to do was listen to her quietly without arguing.

 But now when she realized how orthodox minded her husband was, she tried to explain to him politely that he was wrong several times but all he used to do was listen to her quietly without arguing

"Anu, I am home.", Nirav called shutting the door of the apartment.

"What took you so long to come home? It's almost 11:50 pm now. I am waiting for you for so long.", Anika pouted.