35

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E   :

I have a new for you guys. This book, "The girl with a dream" is shortlisted for the second round of 'Indian Literary Awards'. Oh my god, I am so happy!

But I am going to need your help in the second round since its the 'people's choice awards'. So basically, when their voting starts, the book which will get maximum votes there will be qualified for the next. So, their voting starts on 15th July, if you think that this book deserves your vote and is worth winning, please go there and vote up for this book. 

Also, again, this is not the last chapter. So there's still some time for this book to end. Till then enjoy the chapter.

Happy reading!!

Walking towards the security check at the airport, Nirav and Anika glanced one last look at the place they were leaving behind, the place which brought them closer to their dreams, the place which helped them create their own identity in the society. It's so weird how we humans get attached to a place so fast that it becomes very difficult for us to leave it. Waving a final goodbye to Aaron and Myra who were there to give a final send off to both of them, they walked past the security check for the next procedure.

 Waving a final goodbye to Aaron and Myra who were there to give a final send off to both of them, they walked past the security check for the next procedure

Nirav and Anika walked out of the airport carrying their luggage when they saw someone waving at them excitedly from a distance. To their surprise, it was none other than their parents, to be more precise, Nirav's parents. Their faces sparkled brimming over with happiness making both of them realize what they had been missing for the past four years. As the distance between them and their parents decreased, the glee in each of their hearts increased.

Vijay was the first one to come forward and engulf Nirav in a bone-crushing hug giving a pat on his back flabbergasting Nirav. Since he left for the US, his father didn't speak a word with him and the sudden affection was all strange. Anika bent down to touch Vijay's feet as a matter of respect. He brought her up holding her by her shoulders, with moist eyes, he said,