finding out

Glitch's P.O.V
I posted something to see if anyone could find out who I liked.

Somebody ask me if I like the person that they tagged, I only liked them as a friend. And the same happened again, until I received one, from Goth, they asked about Lust, and I was seriously not in love with him. Goth needed some help.

Next was nightmare sans. I only liked him a little bit. Same with Swapfell, I only liked him a little bit. Then, Goth asked about Bleach. And oh hell yes I was in love with it. Then someone asked me about a potato, and sure, I might be in love with it. 3 more people asked me about some other people, and well, most of them were No's or just friends.

But until, Ayano asked me, About Cross. I suddenly told them to not tell or say a word, but some people knew, *I KNEW IT! IT WAS CROSS! I can somewhat tell by your design.* Goth said happily as they cheered, I came up to them and answered, "WHAATTT NOOOOO, SHHH" Goth seemed like he/she was about to go hiper mode, but they fangirled, "I THOUGHT IT WAS CROSS THIS WHOLE TIME, AND I WAS RIGHT THIS WHOLE TIME! Haha! Sorry, Chu can't shush!* Goth laughed, I was totally embarrassed and blushed really bad, then covered her/his mouth, "Shhhh!" I told Goth. Goth was still fangirling, "Dont say anything!" I said until I heard Goth mumble some words, I couldn't understand Goth until I removed my hand, for Goth to speak, *
What IF they read this?* Goth questioned with a grin on there face. "Pretend i-it's a joke!" * okay then, but you posted it.* "o-oh.." I was screaming inside, why did I do this? I regret asking...

-time Skip by, Goth!-

"I feel like your planning something!" I asked Goth, Goth looked at me with a straight look, *Nahhh, we aren't.* they answered, for awhile, Goth started asking me questions, most of them were weird tho. Usually, they would try to see if I liked Cross or not, but the answer was always a maybe.

(I dunno what to write... Um, XD I can't anymore..)