Training session!

Glitch's P.O.V
I watched Alexa walk away staring me in the eye. Like a prey, coming to kill me. "Glitch, let's go training now." Lexie said as she tapped my shoulder. And I followed behind.

"Hey, wanna use our power against her? Like combine it?" Cross said with a smile. He really smiles for other people, but he'll always smile for me because he's my best friend!

"Okay you two! Show me what you got!" She summoned a sword right next to her. The sword looked pretty different from the other swords I use to battle. This sword has clouds surrounding it with lighting bolts,flowers, and other sh*t around it!

Cross summoned his giant knife and I also summoned mines too. Princess of elements huh? then why is she using a sword? "why are you using a sword instead of magic?" I asked curious but at the same time, I could distract her while cross can get her from behind. She moved quick! Like a flash of light!

"Don't lose your focus." She appeared right in front of me and tazed me with her hand or should I say... Magic?

"Sh*t... She's fast cross..." I stood back up. She was smiling? Just because she hit me? I thought again that maybe if we hit her, she'll stop thinking about victory. This time, me and cross charged at her, he took her out from the top. I The Glitch, Glitched my way into some codes and gave the ability to clone myself. That's why I'm a great fighter. And named Glitch.

"Clones huh?" She smirked. And then again she teleported on top of cross and kicked him down!

" CROSS! " I yelled. Cross got his balance right after he got right back up to fight again. "Cross! Are you alright?! Are you hurt?!" I asked going right beside him. He slowly made his way up and smiled at me.

" D-don't worry.. I got her. " Cross smirked and Lexie was shocked until we heard ticking.

3...2...1... BOOM!

She fell to the ground and couldn't get up. Cross made a way for me. "GO!" He commanded as handed my knife that was right next to him. Lexie got up and grinned. She was running toward us. I couldn't just run and get hurt! So I carefully targeted her ponytail the was flying around behind her. I wasn't a great thrower but it's just a test. She'll probably think I'll attack her by standing.

I was in a ninja position. I was targeting something that would probably catch her... But it doesn't hurt to try! She came closer and...

Focus on your opponent...

And...

Throw!

I threw my knife and it caught Lexie's white Ribbon in her hair. It yanked her backward. She hit the tree hard. "Nice, Or should I say...Knife?" Cross laughed. I laughed with him and also gave him a high five. "That aim though! How did you do that!" Cross exclaimed.

I shrugged. I thought I heard a voice in my head. But that aim was unexpected. "Haha, I don't know. I focused on her and... Managed to get her." I happily smiled. But totally forgot about Lexie until she spoke up.

" Not bad for you two. " she smiled. Cross and I approached her and took out the knife. "That was a hard hit.. I almost died back there." She wiped some black ink off her mouth.

"What happened to ya?" Cross asked. Lexie didn't answer but smiled. " Also, aren't you suppose to feel defeat? Like, upset? " Cross tilted his head.

"Haha, funny. If you were me, you would understand. you see, this is good training for me. It helps me learn what I need to improve. And become a hero! To save my kingdom and be their Justice! I have to always smile! Even if I'm defeated, I will smile to show that I tried!" She smiled and ran to the area we were suppose to meet up. "Catch me if you can! This blue fox can beat anyone! " she laughed. Cross have me a head start and I just felt my heart skip a beat.

//I'm Sorry for not finishing this chapter ;-;//