.-.cant think of a name.

|Still Lexie's P.O.V
After they stopped fighting, I grabbed Alexa and looked at her. "You JERK! I SWEAR. I'LL BRING SANS HERE TO KILL YOU! (A different sans) And once your dead, you won't be able to see Azure. AGAIN." Alexa looked at me, in shock. "Geez, what has gotten you so upset all of a sudden? And why bring up Sans? Can't you bring up Lone or Flow Tar-" I turned into my 'mom' mode. That mode is usually used when Alexa is bad, or when a child comes over. Blue and black aura came from my eyes, as I summoned my trusty fighting sword and realized that Cross and the stranger was still here. So, to get things sorted out, we'll talk things out in the living room.

Alexa sat down next to me, since she's been a little bad fox, I kept pulling on her hair.

"So, my name is Lexie Mental. Princess of elements. And this is my Best Friend, Alexa. We're SO SORRY for kidnapping your friend- um..?" I tilted my head, trying to recognize who it was. But nothing came to mind. "Glitch. The name is Glitch. It's nice to meet you Lexie!" Glitch smiled and held out her right hand. I shook her hand and smiled back.

"Can you stop now?" Alexa looked at me, with a piss off look. I grinned and felt that someone was behind me. Cross and Glitch looked at the person...? Or something right behind me. I tremble. "Oh great. He's here." Alexa poked me and teleported right next to Glitch. She had a knife in her hand. Suddenly, the knife was thrown at the person behind me, but missed. "Dang Alexa. Who taught you to throw a knife at Lexie.","I wasn't throwing it at her! I was throwing it at you!" I turned to my side to see sans. Or known as Zion.

Glitch's P.O.V
   I watched Alexa miss and the other skeleton tell her something. Then suddenly realized that Alexa had another knife in her hand. Soooo, I summoned my knife and tried to stab her in the back. But unexpectedly, she was quicker than I thought. "So, you thought I wasn't gonna see it coming, didn't you?" She looked at me with her sinister smile. I nodded and summoned all of my knives. They went attacking toward her. Alexa, well dodged them and they kept coming back toward her. While I chill and watch the fun. "Isn't this fun to watch?" I laughed. The others laughed along with me and Alexa was stuck. "THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!" She yelled.

"Anyways, why did you guys have to kidnap my Cross-(DAMIT) my friend Cross?" I asked. I almost said 'My Cross' (HAHA LOL, I JUST REALIZED THAT IT'S THE BOOK TITLE'S NAME XD) but he wasn't EXACTLY mines, yet.

"Oh, yeah that's right.. Well.. We lost Alexa's pet...Shadow Knight.. Unfortunately he's been missing for 3 weeks now. No sign of him. My pet was also gone, along with Sans's pet and my step brother's. Usually, Alexa kidnaps people and ask them where were they, or if they hid them. And well, no one had seen them. Alexa usually is upset by this... Stuff. If we talk about Shadow Knight-", "I'm going  out..." Alexa interrupted and she headed out. Lexie looked at her then back at Cross and I. She did look disappointed.

"That's what happens. She goes out and stays out there until dinner." Sans said as he put a hand on Lexie's shoulder. "Is it okay if we help? " Questioned Cross. He seemed to be fine with it. I suddenly felt him hold my hand. I blushed purple and looked away. Why was he holding my hand!!??(Because it's means he LOVES YOU! ~) Lexie smiled and giggled at me, then nodded yes. "Soooo Lexie, since they are leaving. Why don't we have fun?~" Sans suddenly said as he learned toward her. Lexie pushed him back and told us to go. But it was embarrassing to see them like that." G-go! And Zion I'm not in the mood!" I heard her say as Cross and I left.