Run!

Woot woot. Now it's time for THE PETS P.O.V.!!! Starting WITH...

ShadowKnight's p.o.v
I ran as fast as I could with Snowy and Little Foxy. "Shadow, where the heck is Roro?!" Foxy said as he kept on running along with us.

You're probably thinking, why are we running? Well that's because we saw D*mn hunters nearby. And they are chasing us.

"I thought you were watching her?! She is your sister!" , "Titanium is my SISTER! Rosie isn't my sister! We go just call each other siblings just because Lexie and Lone live together!" Little Foxy argued.

"AHEM, you can't forget about Zion and FT! What about Azure too?! What the heck LF, your forgetting everyone!" Snowy replied.

It took us awhile to keep them away, but we ran into water. I can't swim and stuff. Why? Well that's because I have purple flames on my body. For example, my front and back paws. Also my eyes.

I can also say that they keep me alive. And if they are all out, I can make new ones. BUT STILL, I CAN'T TOUCH WATER BECAUSE I'LL DIE IMMEDIATELY!

so I flew across the water.

"I miss Lexie!! Why did we go out so far away! Rosie has probably found them already." Little Foxy Groaned. "Man up your age Fox. Your like what? 23?" I yelled at him.

Rosie's P.o.c
After meeting Glitch and them, I had a flash back of what happened before I made them. I started tearing up! "Hey, what's up?" I heard The new girl say, or Glitch.

I didn't know what to say! They told me not to tell anybody like Lone,Flow,Azure,Alexa,Zion, and Lexie. except them. "Hey.. It's okay, spill out the beans. No one is gonna get mad." She said again. But. . . I guess it wouldn't be quite as bad than telling Alexa or the others.

Glitch probably knows none of them.

"I-i... W-we... M-my...m-my friends and I ran out of the house and almost got hurt! B-But I lost them afterward. I-i didn't know where they went to! I was so happy until.. I got them into big trouble.." I said as a tear rolled down my face.

It started raining afterward. I had to put on my hoodie unless I got sick.

"Rosie, do you know where they are?" Alexa asked me as she came up. It scared me to think that Alexa would ask me that. But, I didn't want to lie. I've only told this to Glitch, and no one else. But why? I could just spill it out right now! "Spill it out Rosie." I heard Lone say.

I can't disrespect him. But still, I kept the secret as a promise. I looked at Lone then to Glitch. Glitch encouraged me to say it when she came to me. And Lone wouldn't be mad. Right?

"Snowy,ShadowKnight,Little Foxy, and I went out to find something but we went out to far from home! I don't know where they went! We were getting chased by Hunters! And I lost them! I don't think they'll survive in the rain like this! Especially ShadowKnight!" I cried.

They were all shocked. And the next think I know, they'll get mad at me because I didn't tell them sooner. and a long silence filled everyone's mouths. Not until Alexa came over, and hit me on the head.

"Ow!" I yelped. I looked up to see Alexa smile. It's quite rare to see her smile like that. She only does that when she is super happy or stuff like that. she would always look p*ssed off.

"You can stay here with Flow Tar and Lone for now. Lexie, we're going to find them. And once we do, I need to get my hands on those hunters." She ordered. I also thought Lexie was always captain , I guess Alexa was??

Lexie sighed but smiled. "Got it miss Alexa. Whatever for you when it comes to those three. Okay, Lone and Flow Tar, you guys stay here with Rosie while I go train with the two new ones. " I didn't know what she meant by that but I noticed that there was a skeleton but wearing all white and black.

"Ohh, so that's the other one." I said not even realising he was there with Glitch.

"We'll train over there. Azure, go back home to grab your Healing supplies. Zion, grab the animal treats and a flame kit for ShadowKnight and the others. Alexa - ... I-i don't know what you should do.." , "I'll team up with Shadow Lexie. That's the only way of finding them." I was shocked. Lone,Azure,Flow Tar,Zion,Lexie were also shocked. I don't think Glitch and the other skele knew what we were talking about but Shadow Lexie is a dangerous women.

"Are you crazy?! She can kill you! Alexa, I'm the only one who can control her!" , "Alexa, if you get killed, ShadowKnight will get passed on to the next person.  You wouldn't like it would you? And what would your people think?!" I heard Zion and Lexie argue.

"I'm doing this for the sake of my brother and Guardian Animal! Don't you know how it feels like to suffer?! I tried so hard back then, I became the daughter of a Killer. Not even they would listen to me! I was getting used! Just to heir the throne that once belonged to Airi! But he stole it from her and became king! And now he wants me to be the next " she barked. Everyone was silent. I didn't know that ShadowKnight didn't listen to her when she was young... No wonder why they sometimes argue each other.

"I've felt that before Alexa. I know how it feels to get used by your people who you once loved. It hurts I know. But you still have people that love you, no matter what you do, they still cheer for you. Even if they aren't your brother. or shadow knight, you are still loved. " Glitch bravely said.

I didn't know anything that was going on! I thought Airi was someone different, but all along, was she King Orion's sister?!

(Sorry if I made this too long. I just wanted to finish this story so bad. Alexa is quite a depressed person.)