are you still okay?

(A/N)- sorryyy if this was short. I HAD TO Do something. didn't want to get you guys bored of this book. :\

Glitch's P.O.V
I was confused and tried to get my memory back. All I could remember was when Cross and I found paw prints the last time we met. "Are you feeling well?" Lexie asked as she tilted her head. I nodded and laid back down.

What happened? Did I have a fever? It seemed like I was...I don't know.. "Hey, Glitch? You feeling any better? Or still have a fever?" Cross asked as he gave me a gentle smile. I seemed to..blush. Why did he care if I was feeling feverish?--- then I was knocked out. Who the h*ll did that?!

I woke up again, hearing Cross and Lexie argue to someone. I tried to get out, but I couldn't cause why not? As I headed downstairs, it was Alexa. Did Lexie just lie to me or what? She once said that Alexa came back at supper time but NOPE! " SHE WAS ON MY BED. DUH! " I saw Alexa yell at the both of them. "which means you don't HIT our guest! Alexa, we are the ELEMENTS! We don't treat them like that!" I also heard Lexie. Cross probably saw me and came over to check if I was okay. And I was.

I was just sick or dizzy. And after the fight, me and cross set off to our journey! We went back to the place when we found the paw prints. Lexie also came along with us and with two skeletons named, "Lone" and "Flow Tar". "Those are Rosie's Footprints.. Which means that they are around her somewhere..." Lone said as he touched them. "How are we going to find them at this rate?" I asked as I looked around. But when I turned back , I saw a white bushy tail(Great job Glitch, you deserve a reward) creeping in the bushes. "Over there!" I yelled as I saw it jump on Lone.

Surprisingly, it was a white Fox girl hugging lone. and she was crying.. "Master!! I'm sorry that I was gone! I didn't know I would get lost! I've lost my powers when I was gone! And I worried so much about you!" She panicked.