Part 14 - Cold

Author's note:

Sorry, it's been awhile since I've updated. That's because One, Watt Pad was originally on my tablet(That's where i make my covers and drawings :p). And since it shut down on me, i'm not able to update it much now. SO i'm using my laptop for the time begin.

ShadowKnight's P.O.V

 Little Foxy,Snowy, and I took shelter at an old and abandon building. It was really quiet and less rain got in here. "It's so cold!" Little Foxy whined as he shivered. 

"How is it cold? It's perfectly fine." Snowy said to Foxy with a confused look. It was a while ever since I've hung out with the three of them. Ever since Rosie came, it wasn't the same. "Hey, Shadow! Is it cold in here for you?" Snowy turned into her human form and crossed her arms.

"No. But i can start a fire-","Yes please! I'm freezing here! Oh thank god i at least have some friends that can help me!" Foxy was celebrating by himself. I regretted saying that.

After starting a little campfire...

We were all just waiting in the building in silence as we were in our human forms. "Hey..Shadow. Snowy. Do you remember how we told a little bit each other about us? Why don't we do that again to learn more!" Foxy's pupils turned into stars. Snowy nodded her head in excitement and then looked at me. I deeply sighed. My history wasn't so happy. It was a sad story for me to tell. I've never really told anyone about it, so i always stayed silent.

 "Why don't you start ShadowKnight? You always rarely talk about it..So why don't you tell us? We're your friends! You can tell us!" Snowy smiled at me. I looked down at my smokey like hands and looked up back at them.

"Fine..I'll tell you. Just don't tell anyone about it..kay?" I smiled gently. Snowy and Little Foxy suddenly smiled and was wagered to listen. I took a deep sigh, making sure i won't get made and settle myself down.

 "I use to be human. I was just a small happy little boy. I was named Shane. I was always so happy with my mother and father...My mother was always smiling and it was pretty. but one day, when I drew a picture...She wasn't happy and cried. She told me that she'll be gone for a while. After that she never returned. My dad became a crazy scientist. I passed away in one of his experiments. But that was about 323 years ago.. when i died, i became a flaming purple fox. i just spawned in a house and when i turned, to see a 14 year old girl. I don't exactly remember her name, but she had the brightest smile. She would always tell me that she and I would always be together. She also told me that she would be gone when it was the last day for her to see me.. I was just a young small fox back then. I didn't understand and thought that she would run away like my mother did and I've never let go. But when it was almost her time to go... She passed away from getting shot. I was sad. But i didn't cry. I didn't know why but i didn't cry when i was 5 year old too. 

The girl told me that she would see me after she was gone. I didn't fully understand..

After she passed away, i started fading. I thought i would be with her, but i turned up into a man's house. He taught me the basics of fighting. He was strict, but he was a gentle man. Like my father. after he passed away by the age of  95, i faded away. Before i knew it, the man that i cared about so much he was leaving. But i didn't cry. I don't know why. and later on, i was either there to do house chores, or left there to see my owner die. but, i met a very nice young women one day.

She taught me how to use magic. She was surprisingly a princess of an evil kingdom. But she didn't treat me like trash. But treated me like a real son. She was sometimes mad or strict at me, but she didn't leave my side. After she married a man, and finally had her first child, i helped her. I loved her for a very long time. Even if she loved her husband. I thought that one day, she would love me like she did to her husband. That wasn't until her husband died and she was about 70 years. When her daughter passed away, her son became king. I was originally suppose to be her daughter's guardian but i wasn't chosen to be with her. After her son had 3 children with his wife, I met a young girl that looked like my old owner, the women that i loved for a long time. She never stopped bothering me. 

Surprisingly the girl taught me how to speak their language. Later on, she kept trying to tame me. And do tricks. I didn't like the little girl. But her grandmother always told me to company her. I would always try to avoid myself from that girl. that wasn't until i found out the girl's name. She couldn't stop bothering me. I was really annoying but she did the things she did. There was this one time where we were lost, She was crying. I was surprised that she hugged me while she was crying. I've never thought that we get lost. I've always thought that she was annoying and she was nonstop bothering me. So i lead her back home. When she turned 9, Her grandmother died.

During her funereal, She was crying as she saw her grandmother passing away. I knew that i wouldn't cry. But, as i felt water falling down from my face. It wasn't the rain, it was me finally crying. I was crying for the first time in my whole entire life. If i never cried, i would've never cried in the future. But the girl, kept telling me that i had to learn how to turn into a human. 

Later on, she kept teaching me. And surprisingly I transformed into a human. She taught me something "new". I've never transformed before. She was always sad or happy. But I suddenly realized something. I didn't fade away. Was the old woman still alive? No. That's when i realized that my new owner was the girl. And in those years, we're still together..Maybe one day, she'll be gone too...Or I'll be gone for the first time."

Foxy and Snowy were crying out of nowhere.

"W-why are you idiots crying?" I think my story was too emotional for them...

"That's so sad! You were human at first, and you died--","I feel bad for your life! No wonder why you're so old! " Snowy cried. I slowly moved back.

"Hey..Shadow, is the girl you're talking about...Alexa?" Foxy said. I slowly nodded. Alexa was a big part of my life. Taught me how to speak the human language..and how to transform into a human. I've also saw what happened in Alexa's life. It wasn't so easy for her. She came crying to me when half of her family was mad at her. I was always the one talking to her about stuff and she told me everything about her. Alexa is a really sweet girl. Sometimes she can be a big baka. sometimes she is caring. and sometimes, she would be a cry baby.

"So...It's my turn yes?" Snowy said with sweat coming down her face. And we started to listen to her story...