Kidnapped

Glitch's P.O.V
I ran to go get some help, Cross was in trouble! I could've told him before, but I didn't! I broke into the house(GLITCH, WHAT THE HELL MAN), "Glitch. I'm busy!" Said Risk as he put something on a machine. "B-but it's Cross...!" "I. DO. NOT. CARE."(*Triggered.* RISKKKK) And he went back to work. I put a portal under me. Somewhere, where I can go find help.

Cross's P.O.V
   I woke up, breathing heavily. "Oh? Your awake. Good afternoon." A girl came out of the Shadow's. * Who the hell are you? And why am I in a room?* I snarled. She chuckled and had a knife in her hand.

"Who am I? The person who kidnapped you." She smiled evilly. *No! That's not what i-* she put the knife point against my chest. That knife was small, not big like mines. "You have something...that I want back." I didn't seem to have anything that she would like. Also, i didnt see her that well, since we were in the dark, I must find an escape, until I heard the door open.
     "Not gonna-" I notice the lights go on, and saw the girl with the knife. She looked totally different from chara. She had dark red hair, with bangs. And red and white clothing on. I also saw a girl, a blue fox girl, with a dress standing by the door and staring at us. "ALEXA YOU-", "Say another dirty or disgusting word, I WILL END you, Dirty Minded Lexie." Alexa, apparently that's the evil demon's name. "Why..?", Alexa threw the knife at Lexie, but she missed. Must've did that on purpose. "Why are you at it again..? And just look at Cro- Him!" Lexie looked at me with a poor look. *Can someone get me out?!* Alexa nodded her head (no) as Lexie tried to help.

"Did you f*cking steal Shadow Knight?" Alexa looked at me with her red neon glowing eyes. I thought only monsters would do that, but apparently humans can too. *WHO?* I questioned. "See, he didn't steal Shadow Knight. Shadow Knight must've went for a walk!" Lexie looked at me, and looked back at Alexa. "Oh, how rude am I. I'm Lexie Mental, Princess of the Elements (plz no hate, lexie was my first ever Oc and I wanted her to have all of the elements. Ah. Old me.) Or known as the Blue Mental Fox. And this is Alexa Mantel, Prince-","Alexa Mantel. Not princess." Alexa said as she poked Lexie. "Alexa, you are a Princess! You--!" "Shut your little pity mouth or I'll cut that tongue of yours!" Alexa yelled. She was rude.

*Um?-* We all stopped and heard a knock. *Open the door demon.* I said with a straight look. "Wha-! Fine." She stomped off and went to go get the door. Lexie came towards me and untied the knot behind my hands and my foot. Finally! I was free! *Thank You!* I said happily. (I do not ship this .-.)  "No problem Cross!" She said smiling, but her face stopped. It was a blank stare. *Um... Do I know you??* I nervously asked. But she turned around and whispered to herself, saying, "God Damit. What the hell am I doing..? Oh please lord of Trashy.." I heard a loud crash, Lexie perked up and grabbed me downstairs, until we saw Glitch and Alexa throwing Knives at each other.

Lexie's P.O.V
   I got madder every second as they threw the knives. I was mostly the one who has to pay the bills for the house. And now, Alexa has to. I was crying because they were breaking the house. Cross managed to stop them in time before Alexa summoned her 'Demon' form. But i still had concerns about the stranger that Alexa let in. i didn't know who it was but, they must've been pure evil like Alexa too.

/I took like a 4 days to make this chapter ;-; what a waste of time. but to keep you guys interested./