The kiss?!!?!!(≧∇≦)/

| Still Glitch's P.O.V (hi Glitch͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  I held Cross's hand tightly. We also came across the woods. "Did you really take effort into walking all the way here?" Cross asked. I suddenly realized what he said, "no I didn't. I teleported myself here." I answered. We kept walking as everything fell silent.
   We were totally lost. How did Lexie and them even put effort into walking all around here!? Suddenly, I've bumped into Cross. "OoF! O-oh! I'm so sorry!" I panicked and noticed Cross Crouching, then I crouched beside him. "What is it??" I whispered, fullied with curiosity. "There are paw prints on the ground.." Cross touched the paw prints and squeezed my hand. I felt a little...hot..? Feverish? I...didn't.....

Know....

I woke up, on a bed. "Glitch! Thank god your safe!" Cross hugged me. I didn't know what happened, but the last thing I remember was seeing paw prints. "Oh, well your alive." A voice that I recognize said, everything was blurry at first when I tried to look at the person. But when my vision was clear, it was Lexie.
"What are you...-", "doing here? Well, Cross here. Saved you. He carried you here and, well I 'accidentally' tripped him, and he kissed you." She looked away, having a grin on her face.

//Flashhhhh backkkk//
Cross's p.o.v
    I was tired from walking and arrived at Lexie's house. Glitch mumbled something. But I couldn't hear it that well. I teleported inside and looked around. Then heard something. "Zion...no!" I heard Lexie yell. "Cmon...!!~ it's not gonna take long~" I heard sans. Suddenly Lexie ran downstairs and caught me holding Glitch. "Awww!~" Lexie awed. I blushed and looked at her. "S-stop looking! It's weird..."

Lexie chuckled and told me to follow her. Then came to a room that said,'Alexa's Doom'. "Are you serious?" I told her. Lexie shrugged, and as I walked forward with Glitch in my arms, I tripped and tried to make a soft landing. But unfortunately I kissed Glitch! I got off quickly and blushed all purple. "Oops! Looked like my foot slipped!" Lexie said with a smile on her face.

After that, I couldn't forgive Lexie. I was still blushing, "you like Glitch, Huh?" She asked. I fell silent. I don't like her... I love her. Glitch usually company's me whenever I feel lonely. Yeah..Chara maybe still with me, but Chara disappeared. And ever since I met Glitch? I just felt a connection between us. I suddenly realized that I was thinking to myself. Not to Lexie. *o-oh! Sorry.. I thought I was talking to you..but I was talking to myself... But I don't like her..I love Glitch. Glitch has been by my side ever since I met her. She always company's me.." I noticed Lexie smiled. Her eyes were watery. Was she...about to cry...? "H-hey..you look like your about to cry..." Lexie didn't face me.

"She must've like you a lot then.. It's different from my love story... Your lucky to have Glitch. She's a really sweet and kind girl." Glitch started moving. And Lexie stopped to watch. And so did I....