This is...

The Fox girl was pouring out tears and we all watched lone get wet with tears. "Rosie! Where were you! Are you okay?! Where are the others?!" Lone panicked. I dunno, but I think I've heard of him before. something like. . . I dunno, he's too nice?

"Hey glitchy, don't you think that something is odd." Cross said as he went beside me. And I've realized something else. He actually called me Glitchy! This was probably the best day of my life!

Snap out of the girly side Glitchy! It's time to get serious!

"Oh wait, your right about that... If that one came back, that means the others are somewhere around here right?" I questioned Cross as we looked at each other.

Not for long, I turned to see Alexa upset or mad. But I guess it was a mixture. She was on the urge to cry. "Hey, do you see that?" I asked cross and he turned to face the same direction that I was facing.

" Yeah, I do. I've never seen her like this. ", "yeah, she maybe some type of evil demon but she actually has a soft side."

Cross and I both jumped as we saw a tall skeleton.

He had two blue lines down his face and a hoodie with a flower on it. He also had a scarf but a purple on for that matter. "Oh sorry, did I startled you? Haha.. That happens a lot." He apologized to us.

" Oh no no no, no need to say sorry! And who are you? " I asked. I was making so many friends in one day! He smiled at me and Cross and introduced himself. He was called Azure. Pretty neat name I guess. But seriously, he didn't look like he was from this au??

"Hey Glitch, do you think You,Cross,Alexa and I should go ahead?" Lexie asked as she came over in a black and white dress. How? How did she change fast? ( Haha, by the power of the author! ) I nodded no, "i think it be best if we stick together.

Lone and Flow Tar came over with the fox girl in white and it looked totally odd. She was holding his left arm and Flow Tar was holding his right. Maybe for love? don't know.

" Hey guys.. Anyways, you two never met Rosie right? you guys might know her name already because I've mentioned it, but I'll say it again, her name is Rosie. She is my pet guardian I can say. And as you may see, she doesn't look like it. " lone said as he tugged to get the skeleton and Fox off. But they held on tight!

"Lone, are you cheating on me with that girl over there!" Rosie said as she tug him harder. Cross stepped closer to me as held my hand. And you know what is the best part? Cross holding my hand! But time to get serious!! "Idiot! As if he like her! See she already has a boyfriend! " Flow Tar argued back. And thank goodness he said I had a boyfrie-

Oh, he meant Cross. "W-what?! No I don't he's my best friend! As if I like him or anything!" Everyone looked at me then back at Alexa, " She totally likes him. " they all said except for Cross.

(sorry if short?? I wanted to post something really bad so here you go)