A gift for you!~

(Song: Outertale, AuraFall(I think I spelled it right))
*COUGH* I don't know what Cross!sans(added sans because someone will probably search up, Cross.)  likes. Same as Glitch- glitch likes, CROSS!SANS. AND PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY.

I looked around, eyeing each person if they were Glitch. (Stalker? No, creep?)

Where the hell would Glitch be!?

"Boo!" Glitch scared me, as she appeared.
I jumped in fear, *GLITCH, HOLY HELL! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SCARED ME LIKE THAT?!* I looked at her, like a staring contest. "Sorry, I just noticed you and thought you needed some fun!" She smiled. Fun, huh? Does she mean-(NO CROSS YOU ARE THINKING TOOO DIRTY. JK, IM WITH HIM TOO XD. Damit dirty mind!)

I felt something weird again.

But it didn't matter.

We teleported to waterfall. Where the echo flowers were, Glitch found a bench and patted the seat. It meant that she wanted me to sit down, and so I did.

   "Cross, did you ever feel something weird all the time? Like, if you hangout with a person, most of the time. And like, like each other? Or, just like someone, and wait until they have feelings for you. What is it called again?" She turned to face me. I was confused and thought about a random word, *Love* I replied, then covered my mouth(um, lips? Mouth? I don't know!).
    "Love, huh... Wonder how it feels like when you love someone..." She looked down in disappointment. *you've never loved anyone?* I questioned. She looked back at me, then smiled gently, "use to! It's just.. Ever since my 'dad' disappeared, it was just Risk and I. Haha! We use to tease each other and hate each other a lot though. It's still the same now.. But Risk has gotten more mature, and I..well, I've gotten a little bit more Kiddish and mature." She looked back down again. It wasn't very much like her.  

    The Glitch I knew, was always Happy,Strong, and competitive. *Glitch, don't say that, that's probably what you see. But hey, wanna know what I see? I always see the strong side of you Glitch! You never try to give up!* I smiled, then realized what I was saying. Damn it cross! You screwed up again! Glitch was speechless and her face was a light purple color, I chuckled. *Your face is a different color!* she looked away, then gave me a box.

   Right after she gave me the box, she turned back around and smiled, "A gift for you!~" she said with a pretty cut- smile. *F-for me? Wh- no, you must've been mistaken.* "no, really! It's for you!" She said happily. I felt a hint of happiness. I grabbed the box, and it said, "Open Me!~". I smiled. She was very detailed on this. I opened the box, and saw a bracelet.

Then, right after I saw the bracelet, I saw some words on it. "It says 'best friends'. Just to tell you." She grabbed the bracelet for me and put it on my right hand. "There you go! Look, I have it too!" She smiled back at me, happily. She was really enjoying this, wasn't she? I smiled back, *Thank you.* I said. Glitch suddenly stop and grabbed my hand, I noticed that she had it too, like she mentioned before. "Let's go before we get kidnapped, especially around here, it's pretty quite and empty." *oka-* I blacked out.. I kept hearing Glitch's voice, yelling," GET AWAY FROM HIM!" After that...Glitch's voice vanished.