introduction

Hi im Talia. I am 19 years old. Ever since I was 15 my dad has been the manager for the band 5 seconds of summer. (Just go with it for the purpose of the story). My dad being the manager of the hottest boy band brought a lot of attention to me at school. Soon everyone started asking me to meet the boys and I was never left alone. It got to the point after about 3 months of it that I had to be taken out of high school and enrolled in online school. Being that my dad was a single parent and he wanted to make sure I was actually doing my schoolwork I had to go to his work with him everyday. In doing so I became really well aquainted with the boys of 5sos. They became my best friends. When I was younger Luke and I were the closest because we were the closest in age. But after about a year I really became close with Michael. Michael was my best friend and I didn't care that he was older than me... and neither did he... it wasn't awkward anymore and none of the boys seemed to care that I was younger, they treated me like their equal.

But today I had to say goodbye to the only real friends I knew. Today was the day they started another tour and I left for college. This would be the first tour they have ever had that I wouldn't be able to join them for. Today felt like the worst day of my life.