My best friend Michael

Talia's POV:

I arrived in New York and when I did it was around 3 in the morning. I had texted Ashton before I left and asked him to meet me in the lobby when I arrived. I walked in and he was there. "Hey love" he said and embraced me in a hug. "Hi Ash, thanks for staying up and waiting for me" I replied. "No problem. Do you wanna see if Michael is awake or do you wanna just share a bed with me for the night?" He asked.
"Could you take me to Mikey's room?" I asked hopeful. He just nodded he looked kind of upset but he shook it off. We got in the elevator and I called Mikey to see if he would answer. Surprisingly he did.

Phone convo:

M: hello?

T: hey Mikey... sorry to wake you but could you open your room door so I could come in?

M: oh yeah!

*end of convo*

After Michael opened the door Ashton left and went back to his room.
Michael picked me up and carried me to his bed. He laid down and pulled me on top of him. "Why are you here babe?" He asked. "I dropped out of college I couldn't handle it..." I replied.  "Oh..." he responded. "Yeah... to stressful and I wasn't good enough" I stated. "Don't ever say your not good enough." He said and he kissed me. I pulled away after a few seconds. "Michael?" I asked. "I love you" he said. Then we both fell asleep.

Next morning

I woke up at 8 when Calum woke us up. "Talia when did you get here?" He asked. "Around 3 am" I replied. He smiled and then hugged me I hugged him back. "Well I'm gonna shower you two better get ready as well" he said and went into the bathroom and showered. After he was gone Michael pulled me into his lap and kissed me passionately with his arms wrapped around my waist. This time I didn't hesitate or pull away I happily kissed back. We made out for a good while before we decided to get ready. I put on a black crop top with white Jean shorts that you could practically see my butt hanging out of and I finished off the outfit with my white Adidas sneakers, my mom's necklace that I never took off and a few bracelets. I decided I'd leave my hair down and then I did my makeup. I went downstairs with Michael and to where everyone was supposed to meet up. Luke Said hey to me and then the room went silent and everyone stared at me. My dad realized and made me go change my shorts to pants so I put on black ripped jeans. When I went back down I sat in Michael's lap. That's when I realized him along with every other guy had a boner. I smirked to myself.