jealous.

2 years later present day

Talia's POV:

Soon after the tour we all went back to LA. I haven't really hung out with Michael since we got here. He found a girlfriend to keep him busy. While on tour Cal and I broke up. It was mutual so there was no hard feelings. And recently I started dating Ashton. The boys said they'd never date each other's ex but Cal gave Ashton and I permission. I was interrupted from my thoughts by Ash running through my front door and into my living room where I was sitting. "Baby let's go out" he said plopping on the couch next to me. "Okay, where?" I asked. "I wanna take you shopping" he replied excitedly. "Alright, let me change" I responded with a giggle. I got up and went to my room to change. I came back down not even a minute later to find Ashton already at the door. "Dang why are you so excited today?" I asked. "Because I wanna pick the clothes you try on" he replied with a smirk. "Okay whatever you want my love" I responded. We went to my car and I drove to the mall. When we got there I got out as did Ashton and we walked In hand and hand. At this point in our relationship we didn't care if people saw us everyone already knew we were together. The first thing ashton had me try on was a really beautiful form fitting dress. We both liked it so he bought it for me. Then he told me to try on some bras. I walked out of the dressing room after putting on the first one to find some blonde flirting with Ash. I faked a cough which caused him to look up at me. "Baby you should come with me" I said grabbing his hand and taking him into the dressing room with me.

"What was that about?" He asked. "Oh I don't know" I replied. He laughed a little. "I like that one on you, get it" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Okay". "Oh I get it, you were jealous" he said. "I was not" I responded a guilty look across my face. "Oh baby" he said and smirked. He then hugged me and wouldn't let me go. "Ashton let go... I'm mad at you" I said. "Nope I'm not letting go until you kiss me and aren't mad anymore" he replied. "Not gonna happen ash" I responded. "Then I'm not letting go" he stated. "Ugh" I sighed and did what he asked. "Thank you babygirl" he said. "Yeah whatever" I replied and got my stuff back on. I bought what he told me to and we continued to walk around. "Aw Ash look at the puppies" I squealed. "Let's get one" he responded with a laugh. "Wait seriously?" I questioned. "Yes babe, here you look and meet me back out here if you find one... I have something to take care of" he said. I nodded and gave him a smile and went into the pet store to look. With that he walked off.