Fun with Ash and Luke

Talia's POV:

After that whole incident I knew I had the boys all wrapped around my finger.  After they had their little meeting thing we had the rest of the day free until 5. It was about 10 after the meeting and Luke pulled me aside. "Ashton and I are gonna go check out the city... maybe do a little shopping and we wanted to know if you wanted to join us" he asked. "Oh yeah, sure" I replied. The two boys grabbed some sunglasses and we headed out. We did some shopping and then wandered around the city. After a few hours of walking I didn't really want to walk anymore. "Lukeyyy can you carry me?" I asked. He bent down for me to jump onto his back. I did so and kissed his cheek. He smiled a big smile. "Man I really missed you little duck" he said. I giggled at the nickname he had for me that I hadn't heard in a while. "I missed you guys too" I replied. It was about 2 when we decided to head back to the hotel.

"That was really fun guys, thank you" I said as we entered and Luke set me down. "No problem" they replied in sinc. I laughed and shook my head. I gave them both a kiss on the cheek before going up to Cal and Michael's room. "Oh hey T" Calum said as I entered the room. "Hi cal" I replied with a warm smile. I sat next to Michael who was playing video game and I laid my head in his lap looking up at him. He noticed and eventually turned off the game. "Hi mikey" I smiled. "Hi you weirdo" he replied. "Where did you go?" "I went out with Luke and Ash" I responded. "Oh?" He questioned raising his eyebrows. "Yep" I smirked. "You think you're funny don't ya?" He asked as he started to tickle me. "St- stop" I squealed. He didn't. "Calum help me" I begged. "Sorry Talia... you're on your own there" he responded.