meeting the family

Talia's POV:
I was honestly really nervous. I was hoping Ashton didn't see but he did. "Hey..." he said and put his hand on my thigh lightly squeezing. "Don't be nervous... they'll love you I promise". "But Ash what if they don't" I asked. "Trust me love" he replied. He planted a soft kiss on my cheek which calmed me down. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded and we got out. We walked up to the front door and he walked in, me following behind. He held my hand and stood in front of me almost in a protecting way. A girl about 16 and who I'm assuming was his mom ran in. "Mom, Lauren, this is Talia. My fiance" he said. "Hi" I said quietly with a wave. His mom pulled me in for a hug and I hugged her back. "It's so nice to finally meet you"  she said. "Its really nice to meet you too" I replied. I gave her a warm smile after she let go of me. The girl I'm assuming was Ashton's little sister stuck her hand out for me to shake. "Hi, I'm Lauren" she told me as I shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Lauren" I replied. "Oh and that's Harry" she said pointing to a boy on his phone on the couch. He looked up and waved and I waved back. Ashton kissed my cheek and then went and sat next to Harry.

I followed Lauren to the kitchen. "Do you need any help?" I asked them. "No that's okay sweetheart. Thank you though" his mom replied. I smiled and then went back to where Ashton was. He pulled me down onto his lap and wrapped his arms around me. Then he put one of his hands on my stomach. "Ash?" I questioned. "I know..." he stated. "You know what?" I asked. "Your pregnant" he whispered. "Now is not the time to discuss this" I said as I stood up. He got up and picked me up taking me to his old room. "Ashton, what the hell" I said. "When were you gonna tell me?" He asked. "I wasn't..." I replied full of guilt as I looked down at the floor. "Talia... look at me". I looked at him tears threatening. "I can't have this baby Ashton... you're always touring and I just started my career" I explained. "Babe... I'm always gonna be there for you and the baby. Don't worry about that. We can make it work" he replied. "Really?" I questioned. "Yes baby, I love you so much" he said, planting a kiss on my lips.

Sorry it's short don't really have any ideas for this book anymore. 4 more chapters. And I started the Luke book so make sure you go read it!!! 😊