Secrets Out

Talia's POV:

"So how did you find out?" I asked. "Well I saw the test in the garbage in the bathroom at our house. It was the only thing in there so I assumed it was recent. How far along are you?" He questioned. "Just about 2 months" I replied. "We have to tell everyone" Ash said. "But Ashton that's stressful" I responded. "Don't worry babe" he told me. "But maybe I want it to be a secret for now" I replied. "Just the families babe..." he assured me. "Fine" I responded. He took me back downstairs and we had dinner. "So mom..." Ashton started causing her to look up. "Yes?" She questioned. "I just wanted to tell you that you're gonna be a grandma" he finished. Her jaw dropped and a look mixed with excitement and surprise was on her face. I smiled and she ran over and hugged me and Ashton.

It was about midnight when Ashton dropped me back off at the house. Tomorrow the guys were all leaving to head back to their tour. "Hey so I'll come over morning and we can hang out and stuff until about 3 when we have to go" he told me. "okay babe" I replied. He kissed me and then left. I went inside and found Luke to be the only one still awake and he was sitting on the couch. "Hey" I whispered as I crawled onto the couch next to him. "Hey" he smiled. I cuddled up to him and he wrapped his arms around me lovingly. "Luke, can I tell you something... and promise you won't flip out on me?" I asked. He nodded. "Of course. You can always talk to me, trust me I won't judge" he told me. "Well um I'm pregnant" I replied. "What you are?" He asked. I nodded and he kissed my head. "Aw my baby sister is gonna have her own babyyy" he softly cheered. I smiled. "I love you Luke" I told him. It looked like I caught him off guard by saying that. "I love to Talia" he replied. "Well goodnight" I said as I got up and went to my new room. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow pretty much.

I woke at about 7. Only 6 hours of sleep but I didn't mind. Ashton had come over and was laying in bed with me. "Good morning babe" I said to him. "Good morning beautiful" he replied. "Hey so Ashton... what do you think about me staying here until the baby is born" I asked. "That's up to you princess. I mean you can" he responded. "I just thought it'd be nice considering we were both born here" I told him. "Yeah, that's fine... whatever you want to do I'm okay with" he told me. I nodded and cuddled up to him. He kissed my head. "So I'm gonna try to come and visit as much as I can. I hate it that I have to leave you while your pregnant but I promise I will be here whenever I can. I'll try to make it to find out our baby's gender and I'll obviously be here when it's born" he he rambled. "Ashton. It's okay don't worry about anything" I told him. He let out a breath. "Just wanted you to-" I cut him off. "hold that thought" I said getting up and running to the bathroom vomiting. I had nothing in my stomach to vomit so it hurt much worse. I heard Ashton follow behind me but Luke's room was across the hall and he already beat Ashton to hold my hair back.

Ashton tried to take over but Luke pushed him away. "It's alright mate, I got her" he told him. Soon I was done throwing up and I got up to brush my teeth. I could just feel the tension in the room between the two boys after that moment. Man I already loved Luke so much he was a really great older brother and I loved Ashton a lot as well considering he was my boyfriend and baby daddy. I didn't need the two arguing over who was gonna take care of me which is why I was in a way glad they were leaving.

After spending the day with Ashton we made our way to the airport. I hugged Mikey first, then Calum. Next was Luke. "Hey take care of yourself alright. And make sure you take care of my little niece or nephew as well" he told me as he put his hand on my stomach. We both laughed a little before he hugged me. Last but not least was Ashton. He hugged me tight but not so tight. "I love you..." he whispered in my ear. I could tell he was fighting back tears which I was surprised at. I'm normally the one to get emotional. "I love you too Ashton, and I'll see you soon don't worry. Everything's gonna be okay" I replied to him. He kissed me and then got down and kissed my belly. "Goodbye little one, don't be to much of a pain for your wonderful mommy" he whispered. I giggled a little. That was so cute. Soon after they were off and it was just the families left. Mom, Dad, and I went home together. The other two boys had went to their houses and Levi just left. I knew that she didn't want anything to do with the family and to be honest she was just being a brat. They were the nicest people I had ever met and she was just mad she couldn't be with Luke.

*2 days later*

The boys had an interview yesterday and it was just posted on YouTube. Luke told me to watch it so i did while I was at my doctors appointment.

Interviewer: so Ashton. We somehow managed to get this picture of what looks like you and your girlfriend Tiana. Who had recently took the name Tiana Hemmings. Luke congrats on finally having a younger sister by the way. But back to the picture. *picture of ash kissing my stomach at the airport* could you explain this photo to us?

Ashton: well um ya see Tiana and I had a lot of things going on in our lives recently. We got engaged, she found out about her family, she met my family for the first time and we also found out that we are expecting a little baby Irwin.

I shut off my phone. I was pissed. I told Ashton I didn't want anyone to know but oh well I guess the secrets out now. "Two little baby Irwin's miss Hemmings" the doctor told me. "What?" I asked. "Congratulations you're having twins" she said. I was shocked more like petrified. I wasn't ready for one baby now let alone two. I left and as soon as I got out to the car I immediately called Ashton. I prayed to God he would answer. "Hey you've reached Ashton-" his voice mail said. Of course he didn't answer. I decided to text him and just as I was about to send the message my phone rang and it showed I had an incoming call from him. I immediately answered. "Hey babe what's up?" He asked. He knew I wouldn't call first unless something was up. "Twins" I said barely audible. "What?" He asked telling me he didn't hear me. "Twins Ashton... I'm pregnant with twins" I told him. "Oh my god..." he said.