nightmares

Talia's POV:

I woke up around 3 am and couldn't fall back asleep. Everytime I tried I just kept having nightmares about my past. "No stop! Leave me alone" I screamed. A hand then covered my mouth preventing me from letting any sound come out. I got up out of Calum's grip and went to Michael's room. I woke him up and he looked at me. "Sorry to wake you... but I can't sleep... my nightmares are back again" I said as a few tears ran down my cheeks. He was the only one that knew about my nightmares. My nightmares were usually one dream that was different events from my past and everytime I'd try to fall back asleep it would continue where it left off. Tonight's nightmare was about my mom's death and the time I was raped. Michael patted the bed next to him and I climbed in. He held me. "What was this one about" he asked. I told him and he sighed and rubber my back. "I'm gonna tell Calum about these Talia... since you guys are together now he should know." He said. "No Michael you can't. I don't want him to worry. And I don't want him to know about this stuff" I replied. He sighed. "I'm really glad I have you back though" I said. "I'm glad too, now try to get some rest" he replied. Not to long after I heard his soft snores from behind me. I tried to fall asleep but still kept having the nightmares. I couldn't sleep so I decided to get up and go for a walk. I took a walk outside the cold air brushing my face. I had a little bit of weed and stuff left so I decided to smoke a little to maybe calm myself down. It helped a little and I was actually starting to feel really tired. I walked back inside and to Calum's room. I got back in bed with him and drifted back off to sleep.

Calum's POV:

I woke up at 9 am when my alarm went off. I kissed Talia's head and went to get up but I noticed something. She smelled like marajuana. She woke up shortly after. "I'm gonna shower if you wanna join" I said and walked into the bathroom. She did end up joining me. "So I have a question" I stated. "Okay, so ask" she responded. "Why did you smell like weed" I asked. She sighed. "I can't tell you... " she said. "Why the hell not?" I questioned. "Ugh fine... I have really bad nightmares about stuff in my past. Like my mom's death, the time I was raped, my car accident and more.  I've had them for a while now and when I close my eyes they continue... I didn't wanna tell you cuz I didn't want you to worry. But last night I went to Michael because he was the only one that knew about these. When he fell asleep again I went for a walk and smoked a little to calm me down. I'm not a drug addict or anything like that... so yeah" she replied. I nodded. "I'm here to protect you babe, just talk to me" I said.