saying goodbye

Talia's POV:

This was it. This was the last time I was gonna see these boys for a very long time. First I hugged Luke. "I'm gonna miss you Talia" he whispered in my ear. I held back tears as we let go. Next I hugged Calum. He rubbed my back as he hugged me. "This isn't goodbye" he said. Next I hugged Ashton. In attempted to lighten the mood he laughed as he pulled me in for a hug. This made the tears I was holding back begin to fall. "I'm gonna miss hearing your laugh Ash" I said. "Oh stop princess, you know I'm gonna send you lots and lots of videos of me being a weirdo and laughing at myself." He replied. Last I hugged Michael. This is really when the waterworks came. It was like a waterfall. We didn't let go for a good minute or so. He put his forehead on mine and he was crying as well. "Look what happens to me when you cry" he said with a soft chuckle. He wiped my tears and then kissed the top of my head. With that they boarded their plane and I was left alone. I walked out to my car and drove to my college campus. I parked, got out and went into my dorm room which I had just moved into the day before. My dad had dropped me off and then left to get everything ready for the boys. Having to say goodbye 2 days in a row is awful. As soon as I got in the room I grabbed a pair of leggings and one of Michael's hoodies and then went to shower. After showering I threw my hair in a messy bun and decided to go for a walk.

I put my ear buds in and listened old one direction songs. I wandered around the campus for a while before realizing my phone was blown up with snapchats from the boys. I stopped and went and sat under a tree and watched the videos they sent. The last one I got brought tears back but also made me smile. They were all being goofy and then they said they loved me and that they'll see me soon. I got up and continued to walk but this time back to my dorm.

3 weeks later

"Damn it" I yelled throwing my book across the room. I was going to school to become a surgeon, I didn't know what kind of surgeon I wanted to be but it was always a dream of mine. We got a project assigned 2 weeks ago and it was due tomorrow and It wasn't making any sense to me. Maybe its been because I've been distracted lately but none of it was making sense to me. I have always been super smart but this has been making me feel dumb. I began packing my stuff up and I got a ticket on the next flight to the next tour stop the boys had. I couldn't do it anymore... I had just dropped out of college and I didn't know what would come next.