~ mommy! ~

Talia's POV:

"You might wanna sit down" Luke suggested. I did and Ash sat next to me. He held my hand and put it in his lap. "Okay... so um... Luke is our brother... and uh we are full blood sisters" she said. I nearly choked on air. "Um no... your delusional" I replied. "No we're not..." Luke said. "What?!" I nearly screamed. "The person we've known as mom wasn't our mom. She was our real mom's friend. She fought for custody over us and you were just a baby. She won and she married your dad who isn't really your dad." Levi said. "How Is that even possible, how did you find this out?" I asked. "I don't know how it is but I called my mom, well our mom last night to see if Levi and I could come visit her and stuff and later she sent me a text of a pic of Levi holding you as a baby and asked if that was the Levi I was talking about. It was and she explained everything to me. We even just had our blood tested and well here" Luke said handing me the results. I got up and ripped the necklace hanging from my neck off and smashed it. "I wanna meet her" I said. They nodded and Luke got up and hugged me. "Listen I know this was a shock to you but trust me it shocked us even more considering everything before we found out" he said. I giggled. "Ew" I replied. He laughed.

The dog came running into the room and over to Ashton about a second after that. Ash played with him while we talked. "So do you wanna get on the next flight back to Australia?" Luke asked. "Yeah... how many more days do you guys have off?" I asked. "Three" he replied. "Ash, you wanna go back to Australia with us?" I asked. "Yeah, I think we could all use a trip back to see our families and stuff" he said. I called the other boys and let them know we were going and they decided to go as well. "Well I mean now that makes sense why I was never able to be around when your guy's families were at a show or somethin" I said. "Yeah, I never understood that either until now... but I'm actually really happy that your my baby sister" Luke responded pulling me in for another hug. I hugged him back. "I'm happy too, I have 3 big Brothers and a big sister now... I have a real family" I replied and smiled. "You do know how protective I'm gonna be over you now right?"  He asked. "I figured you would be... but I don't care what you say about Ashton and I cuz we still gonna be together" I replied. "I would never split you two up... I mean maybe if I knew about you being my sister before I would have but not now" he said. "Okay well I'm gonna go pack, Ash and I will pick you guys up after we are done" I replied. He let go of me and they both left.

I packed some stuff for both Ash and I  then went back out to the living room with our bags. "Babe do you thi-" he cut me off. "Yes you can meet my family. They'd love it and they'll love you" he said. I smiled. "Alright, well we should get going. I got my friend to puppysit for awhile. She said she'll do it for as long as we need so we're covered." I said. "Okay my beautiful princess" he responded, planting a kiss on my lips before putting the puppy in the crate. I took our bags to the car and we drove to pick up Levi and Luke.

*skip plane ride just to when they land*

By the time we landed it was 8:30 am the next day. Ash said he'd pick me up from Luke's to go to his house for family dinner. After saying goodbye I left with Levi and Luke and we headed to the house. Luke knocked on the door and our mom answered the door. "Luke, Levi, Talia!" She squealed hugging us. She pulled away after a second. "Sorry, uh girls... I'm Liz, your biological mother" she said. I hugged her. "Hi mommy" I whispered a few tears falling. She started to cry as well and rubbed my back. "Hi baby" she said back. We pulled away after a few minutes. "You're so grown up and beautiful girls" she said, looking at both Levi and I. Levi nodded and I smiled. Luke had went somewhere and Levi wasn't really doing much and was kinda being rude so that left me and mom. "Well, this is the house... I can give you a tour if you want" she suggested. "Yeah, that sounds great" I replied. She showed me around the house and she showed me the room they had for me and Levi. They had kept a lock on the door so that the boys could never find out. "Your really great... I wish I had the chance to actually know you and grow up with you raising me. I practically did grow up with Luke as my older brother though. I just wish I knew. I feel so stupid like I should have known and that it was right under my nose but I didnt." I explained. "Oh baby, there was no way you could have known. I thought you were long gone from me sweetie but Luke mentioned Levi and said you were her sister and I finally found you guys." She replied. "Yeah... well I'm really happy I have a real family with you guys and I know this might be premature but I love you mommy" I said. She smiled. "I love you too baby" she replied. "Okay so I gotta catch you up on stuff now... um you know Ashton... him and I have been dating for a little over a year and well we're engaged. He proposed last night and tonight if it's alright with you I'm supposed to go over to his house and have dinner with his family." I said. "Yes it's more than okay with me. But let me see the ring!" She said excitedly. I giggled and showed her. She gasped. "It's gorgeous" she squealed. "I know, he did really good" I responded.

After getting to know my mom and meeting my dad, my mom called my two other brothers and they came over to meet Levi and I. Their names were Jack and Ben and they were really nice as well. Like Luke they were also giants compared to me, that's like the only reason I'm glad I didn't grow up with them. They probably would had teased me a lot and used their height as an advantage. I was interrupted from my thoughts when the doorbell rang. Jack answered it. I knew it was Ashton so I quickly ran down the stairs after getting ready. "Hey babe" I said, ducking under Jack's arm that was holding the door open. "Oh you guys are like a thing?" Jack questioned. "Yup, he's my fiance" I replied. He glared at Ashton. "Okay we're gonna leave now" I said, shutting the door. "You look beautiful princess" Ashton said as we walked to the car. "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I replied. He chuckled and we got in the car. "I barely even know Jack and Ben and they are already so protective over me and it's really weird" I said. "Yeah, you'll get used to it... though I don't know if I will get used to having them be harsh with me." He stated. I giggled. Not even 2 minutes later we pulled into his driveway and he parked the car.

5 more chapters left of this book!!! I'm going to be writing more books about each of the boys separately after. This book was kind of different since Talia had some sort of connection with each of the boys. The books I write separately will just be a fanfic of the girl and the guy the book is about, no switching the love interest around.