Loss

Tiana's POV:

I'm now 5 months pregnant and I love my little babies so much. I was on my way to the doctors now to find out the genders. Ash couldn't make it but it was alright with me. I signed in and took a seat in the waiting room. Not even 5 minutes later I was called back. They did the tests and then I went to the back room. I laid on my table and the doctor put the cold gel on my rather large swollen abdomen. She looked really puzzled and I knew something was wrong. "What? What is it?" I asked. "I don't want to worry you but I can't seem to find baby B's heart beat. Let me go check some tests I'll be back" she told me. She came back moments later with a sad look. "Good news is Baby A is a strong healthy baby girl. Bad news Baby B is no longer with us" she told me. I swear it felt like my heart had just been ripped out of me. "I'll give you some time... come back in a few days and we can discuss our course of action. I'm so sorry for your loss Ms. Hemmings" she said before leaving. I left and went to the car. I called Luke because I didn't know how I would tell Ashton. "Hey T" he spoke. I said nothing. "Hello? Talia what's wrong?" He asked. "L- Luke" I stuttered as tears began to stream down my face. "Hey. What's wrong Talia... breath okay" he said. "I miscarried one of the babies Luke. Don't tell Ashton" I told him. "Oh my god Talia!" He shrieked. I just sobbed some more. "We are coming home. Tour is going to be put on hold. I know you don't want me to tell him but I have to so he'll know why we have to go" he told me. "Okay Luke" was all I could get out. "Just hang in there alright. We'll be there" he said before the line went dead.

Luke's POV:

Just after I hung up with Talia Ashton entered the room. I didn't know how I was supposed to tell him this but I had to figure out a way. "Um Ashton... you might wanna sit" I said. He looked at me confused but did so anyways. "What's wrong?" He asked. "So I haven't spoken to management or anything yet but we need to put off the tour" I told him. "Why?" He questioned. "We need to go home... somethings happened. It's an emergency and Talia needs us" I explained. He got up and started to get his stuff around fast. "What the hell happened Lucas" he asked. "She had a miscarriage with one of the babies" I told him. "Oh my god!" He almost yelled packing even faster. "Let's go" he rushed me as well.

Talia's POV:

I wasn't in the right state of mind to drive back home so I had to call my mom. "Mommy... I need you to come get me from the doctors. I'm a mess right now and I can't drive myself home like this" I told her. She asked no questions and came to get me. She drove me home and it was silent the whole ride until we pulled into the driveway. "Talia honey, what happened?" She asked. I started to cry again. "It's all my fault, one of the babies... they.... they are dead" I said. "Oh sweetie" she cooed getting out of the car and making her way to the passengers side where I was. She helped me out of the car and pulled me in for a hug. "Its not your fault sweetheart. You can't blame yourself. Its different with twins than with one child" she told me. I sighed and we went inside. I just went and layed on the couch the rest of the day. That's until in walked Luke and Ashton.

Luke rushed over to my side sitting on the floor by me and Ashton immediately came to me and took me in his arms. My parents left at this point knowing to give us space. I cried into his chest and he cried some to. "I know I'm supposed to be a man about this and be the one to comfort you and tell you everything is okay but I can't. I feel the hurt to but I just want you to know I'm here for you now and we can get through this together" he said. He rubbed my back and we both grieved and cried for a while. It was a really sad day. I was glad I had him and Luke here though to help me through it. Luke brought us some blankets and wrapped us in them and he sat there with us the whole time. Eventually everything was okay and I moved over so Luke could join us on the couch. "Hey there is some good news" I said. "What's is that?" Ashton asked as if he would take anything I could give him. "We have a nice and healthy baby girl still" I told him. He smiled and kissed my head. "I'm so greatful for you guys" I told them. They both let out an "aw" and wrapped me in a hug. I laughed and so did they.