The Proposal

Talia's Pov:

It's been a month since the boys left for tour and I already miss them. I couldn't go this time because I was busy with my modeling career and I had started to film my first movie. My birthday was coming up and I wasn't really planning on doing much since I really had no one to spend it with.

2 days later

"Happy birthday Talia" Jared Leto said coming up to me after we were done filming. "Thanks Jared" I replied and he gave me a friendly hug. Sure he was 25 years older than me but he was a really good friend and he was such a great actor and musician as well. I had so much respect for him. That's when I heard 4 familiar voices all coming towards me. I got out of the hug to find Ashton, Michael, Luke, and Calum all running towards me. They engulfed me in a group hug. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "You didn't think we'd let you spend your birthday alone now did you?" Luke asked. "Well I kinda did... but I'm so glad you guys are here" I responded. They each got separate hugs from me and when it was Ashton's turn he picked me up and kissed me. "Happy birthday baby" he said. "Thank you babe" I replied. "Well let's go, we're taking you out" he stated. "Oh um okay, well bye Jared, see you tomorrow" I said with a smile. He nodded and we left.

We went out for dinner and then got some drinks and really just had a fun night. It was great until Ash said they had to leave that night. He took me home and we said our goodbyes and then they all left. I went to our room and laid in bed looking at the pictures we had taken tonight and smiling to myself. That's when the door opened and that adorable husky I had seen months before came into the room Ash following behind. "Oh Ash" I said as he came and sat on the bed next to me. I pet the dog and noticed the collar. On the collar of the dog was a gorgeous diamond ring kind of like an engagement ring. "Ash, wh-" he cut me off with a kiss as he took the ring off of the Dog's collar and got down on one knee. "Talia, I know we've only been together just over a year but I've known you since you were 15 and now your 21. I'm not very good at math but I believe that's a total of 6 years. I love you so much, like more than you would ever believe. More than I can put into words. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and I hope you feel the same... so Talia will you marry me?" He asked. Tears fell from my eyes. "Y-yes" was all I could get out. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. We didn't pull away until we were interuppted by the boys and Levi running in. "Finally, dang" Luke cheered. I smiled. "Mrs. Irwin... I like the sound of that" I said. Ashton kissed my head. "Alright we'll leave you two alone now" Michael said with a smirk. They all left leaving Ashton and I. The dog was asleep in the corner so it was just us. "I thought you said you had to leave" I said. "Nope, we have off for a few days to spend with you" he replied. "Well then okay my future husband" I responded. "I love you future Mrs. Irwin and future wife" he said. "I love you too Ash" I replied with a giggle. He leaned me back on the bed and kissed me. I got heated real fast and we were both full of giggles. These make outs were my favorite. It was so hot and Ash's laugh was just so cute it made it even better. He took my top and shorts off and kissed my neck and worked his way down to my belly button leaving a trail of hickeys. He grabbed my hips super firmly and I winced and I knew I was gonna have lots of marks tomorrow.

"Damn babe" Ash said. "Yeah, dang" I replied. He collapsed next to me and I laid my head on his chest. He kissed my head and ran his fingers through my hair. "I love you so much Ashton Fletcher Irwin" I said. "I love you way more Talia Fay future Irwin" he replied. With that I fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later to my phone ringing. I answered it as fast as I could not to wake Ashton since it was his chance to catch up on sleep. It was Michael's girlfriend. "Hey Talia, I'm sorry to bother you and I know you don't really know me but Michael needs his best friend right now and I know it's late but is there anyway you could come over?" She asked. "Yeah, uh... I'll be right over" I replied and hung up. It was 1 am and I didn't really know what the hell was going on and I was kinda worried about Michael. I wrote I note to Ashton and put it on his phone just in case I wasn't back by the time he woke up. Then I quickly got dressed in some Adidas sweats and one of Ash's cut off shirts that was big on me and then I drove to Michael's. I walked in and his girlfriend showed me up to their room where he was. I heard crying from inside the room and I knocked. "Hey Mikey, it's me..." I said. I heard him sniffle. "You wanna let me in and we can talk?" I asked. I heard footsteps come to the door and the door clicked signalling it was unlocked. I slowly opened it to reveal Michael with bloodshot and puffy eyes. "Oh Mikey..." I said as tears threatened my eyes at the sight of him. I closed the door behind me and walked over to him. I sat next to him on the bed and he buried his head into my chest and continued to cry. I ran my fingers through his hair and rubbed his back to try to calm him down. "Talia... I made a mistake" he whispered. "What do you mean what happened?" I asked as he sat up to look up at me. "I let you go... "