Memories

Previously:
"Talia... I made a mistake" he whispered. "What do you mean what happened?" I asked as he sat up to look up at me. "I let you go..."

"Wait what?" I questioned. "I had you and I let you go... I thought I was happy until tonight. Tonight you and Ashton got engaged and I realized it was over I'm never gonna get you back. Its to late" he said as tears formed in his eyes again. I cuddled him and just kept playing with his hair. "Michael, things may have not have worked out between us romantically but you'll always have me as your best friend. I can promise you that, no matter what I'm always here for you and I will never leave your side, do you understand me? You have a beautiful, caring, and understanding girlfriend that I know right now is really worried about you. And I have Ashton and he makes me really happy as I know she makes you. Your my best friend and I love you to death Mikey but your always just gonna be my best friend." I replied and kissed his head. He slightly smiled and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles and kissed my hand. "You're truly amazing Talia... thank you for coming to make sure I was alright. I love you my little bug" he said and I laughed. "You haven't called me that since I was 16..." I responded. "I'm gonna start calling you it more often and I'm gonna get the other boys to call you the nicknames they had for you as well just to bother you" he stated. "Gee thanks. Buggy, little duck, Princess, and sparky. Only one I like is  Ashton's cuz it's cute" I replied. He rolled his eyes in response. "Oh, right. Well I should probably get going, I'm glad your okay" I said as I got up. "Goodnight Michael" "Goodnight buggy" he replied and I rolled my eyes as I left.

I went back home and searched for my bracelets I used to wear everyday back when I was 16. For my 16th birthday the boys had each gotten me a bracelet with their nickname they had for me engraved on it along with why they called me it on the back. I looked at them and put them on. I wasn't gonna take them off.

Buggy: you bug me sometimes but I still love you so I have to put up with you. - Michael❣

Little Duck: your just so tiny and small compared to me I like penguins and penguins are birds and ducks are small birds so... - Luke ❣

Sparky: you have a firey personality. You always an answer or comment to everything and your so energetic and fun. - Calum❣

Princess: You look just like a princess. The first time I ever met you I just knew you were beautiful and looked like absolute royalty. -Ashton ❣

I smiled to myself as I read them and then took the note off of Ashton's phone before getting back into the bed. I kissed Ashton's head and brushed back the little hairs that were in his face. I smiled to myself. Man why didn't I see it before. I should have been with Ashton all this time, he was the love of my life. It wasn't long after that thought, that I was drifting to sleep to the sound of Ashton's soft snores.

I woke up when my side of the bed sank signalling Ashton had gotten up. My eyes fluttered open to be greeted with Ashton's beautiful smile. "Goodmorning babe, how'd you sleep?" He asked. "Pretty good. Just glad I got some sleep didn't think I was gonna" I replied. "What do you mean?" He asked sitting next me. "Michael was upset and Crystal called and said I should go see him and yeah... but it took less time than I thought and I was back by 3" I said. He nodded and noticed the bracelets I put on my wrist and smiled. "I should have known you were the one for me from the time we met" I said with a smile and put my hand on his cheek. "Yeah, you really should have..." he responded reciprocating the gesture and putting a soft peck on my lips. "Man I was dumb... you made it so obvious that you liked me... you even visited me at school that one time." I said. He smiled. "Yeah, that was fun. I snuck into your math class and drew hearts all over your notes... that was so obvious. Oh remember that one time I taught you to play my drums?" He questioned. "Mhmmm, I mean that should have been obvious when you put me on your lap and stuff" I replied. We laughed. "Hey but at least we have each other now" he said. "Yep... um sorry to ruin the moment but I have to go to set... we are going to wrap up filming today. Wanna come?" I asked. "Of course" he replied.