Can you keep a secret?

TALIA'S POV:

Calum left the room a little after that. "Hey Talia?" Michael asked. "Yeah Mikey?" I responded. "Can you keep a secret?" He questioned. "What kind of question is that? We've been best friends for like 4 and a half years now" I stated. "Okay... but this is serious" he replied. "Okay tell me" I said. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and looked me in the eyes and leaned in and kissed me. "I love you" he said. "Really?" I challenged. "Yes Talia... I love you..." he responded. "Oh Mikeyyy I love you too" I replied kissing him. "I'm glad" he said smiling. "It's 4:30 we better go meet up with the others" I suggested. He nodded in agreement. We left the room and went to meet up with the others. Then we all got on the tour bus and went to the venue. When we arrived the boys all went to their dressing rooms and I hung out with my dad. "Talia..." my dad spoke up after a few minutes of silence. "Yeah dad?" I asked. "Don't you th-" he was cut off by his phone ringing. "Sorry I gotta take this" he said as he walked away from me. I rolled my eyes. "Talia" Calum called as I got up to walk somewhere. "Oh... wassup Cal?" I asked. Tears brimming my eyes. "Come here" he replied and opened his arms for a hug. I gladly took it and stayed in his embrace for a few minutes. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head no and he sighed and kissed the top of my head. "Alright" he replied and rested his head on mine. Just then Michael walked by. "Ta- oh ummm sorry" he said and quickly walked away. I sighed. "I should probably go talk to him" I said. Calum nodded and I walked into Michael's dressing room. "Michael... you okay? It Wasn't what it looked like..." I started. "You sure about that?" He challenged. "Ye-" he cut me off. "Listen I don't know if you know and aren't saying anything or are just to blind to see it but I'm not the only one that has feelings for you... all the guys do and I think you should forget about what I said earlier.  I'm the wrong one. I'm not the one for you. And you're the wrong one for me." He said plainly. "Mikey..." was all I could get out before I ran out of the room choking back tears. I heard a door slam behind me but I didn't care. My heart had just shattered into a million pieces because little did he know that I had been in love with him since we had met. I stopped running and slid down the wall and pulled my knees to my chest and softly cried.

Not even a few minutes later there was an arm around me and I was pulled into someone's chest.