I'm with Calum

Talia's POV:

"Well unfortunately that's all the time we have for today" the interviewer said. The boys got up and walked over to us. We all went back to the car and back to the hotel. I snuck into Cal's room again. "Babe... I think we should tell the boys... at least just them... we could be together around them and that would definitely be a lot less sneaking around" I said. He smiled and kissed my head. "Whatever you wanna do my love" he responded. I smiled. Man did I love him.

Levi's POV:

I was so excited. I was waiting in the lobby for Luke to come meet me. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a ding and the elevator door opening to reveal Luke. "Luke" I smiled and walked over to him. He embraced me in a hug and then we went up to his room.

Calum's POV:

We didn't decide to actually tell the guys but more like show them. Tonight we were all going out to dinner. It wasn't really a fancy dinner so there was no need to dress up.

Talia's POV:

It was around 5 and we were going to dinner at 7 so I decided I'd go get ready. I left Calum's room and went to mine and my dad's. "Hey dad, there is something I need to tell you" I said. "Okay, what's up?" He asked. "I'm dating Calum" I replied. "Okay" was all he said. "Okay? All I get is an okay?" I questioned. He didn't respond and I rolled my eyes. I went and changed into Jean shorts with a white crop top and Nike jacket. Then I went back to Calum's room.

"Is this outfit alright babe" I asked Cal

"Is this outfit alright babe" I asked Cal. He smiled and nodded. I kept my hair down and just left my makeup how it was from earlier. It was time to go shortly after we were both ready. We both walked to the car and joined the rest of the boys. When we got in the car I saw Levi. My eyes widened. I decided to ignore her and just have good time with my boys tonight. Calum put his hand on my upper thigh and I rested my head on his shoulder. He rested his head on top of mine. I kept seeing Ashton and Michael looking at us out of the corner of their eyes but Luke was to preoccupied with Levi to notice or care. I got out of the car following Calum and we walked in together hand in hand. After we got a table we realized that we probably shouldn't be to lovey because we were out in public. Levi sat with Luke and Cal on one side of the booth while I was stuck in between ash and mikey. Cal was about to sit next to me when the two boys ran to take the seats.

I just allowed it to happen. Michael leaned and whispered in my ear. "Hey I'm sorry about yesterday... can I have my best friend back?" I nodded in response. "Always" I said. He smiled. Calum just looked at us and I gave him a reassuring smile. I took my phone out and took a picture of him and put my phone under the table to type the caption. Love you. I captioned it and sent it to him. He shot Me a text right back. Love ya too beautiful. I put my phone away and decided to draw on my placemat like a little kid. I drew I picture of Calum and held it up proudly. It was surprisingly really good. "Dang" he said. "Draw me" Michael whisper yelled. I did so and he smiled. Soon after our food came out and we ate. "Hey let's all get drunk and play games tonight" Ashton suggested as we walked back to the car. "I can't drink" I replied. "In Australia the drinking age is 18 so we'll ignore the American Law" Mikey said. "Alright" I replied. "Levi can you and Talia go in to the store to get the drinks?" Luke asked. She nodded and I went in with her to help her carry stuff. We came back out to the car and drove to the hotel. Everyone went to their rooms to change Into more comfortable things. I changed into sweats and a sports bra and I threw my hair up in a bun.  Then I met up with the others in Ashton's room. I then went and sat in Calum's lap in the circle they had formed. We started off the drinking by telling jokes and whoever laughed had to take a shot. After about 3 rounds of the 6 of us going around and saying jokes I had only done 2 shots. Everyone else had done 10 - 15.

Luke and Levi had went to their room after that which left Ashton, Michael, Calum and I. "Spin the bottle 7 minutes in heaven?" Michael asked. "Um there is 3 guys and me..." I said. "Yeah, but if 2 guys get it they don't have to do anything obvi... and if you get it neither do you... just go and talk for 7 minutes" Michael responded. "I don't know" I responded. "Oh come on Talia it'll be fun" a half drunk calum said kissing my cheek. I got off his lap joining the circle. Ashton started by spinning the empty beer bottle. Past michael, past calum, past me past him. Oh please don't land on me. I covered my eyes with my hands and slowly took them off my eyes after I heard the bottle stop. You've got to be kidding. It landed on me. I stood up and walked into the bathroom with Ashton as Michael started the time. "Sooo?" I asked. He picked me up and set me on the counter and stood between my legs. He started to kiss my neck and jawline. "Stop Ash" I whispered,  Trying so hard not to moan. He didn't stop. "Ashton!" I yelled making him stop. "What?" He questioned. "I'm dating Calum" I responded. His mouth formed an O shape and I hopped off the counter and walked out of the bathroom. "Time wasn't up, it was only like a minute" Michael said. "Yeah screw this game, I'm done" I replied. I reached a hand out for Calum pulling him up and I walked to his room with him. "So what happened in there" he asked. "nothing" I replied with a sigh. "Oh come on baby tell me" he responded grabbing my hips causing me to stop walking and he turned me around to face him. "He just tried stuff and I said I was dating you" I stated. He pulled me in for a long passionate kiss and then we finished the walk to his room. "Well here you are my prince" I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before turning to go to my room. "Wait, babe... can you stay with me tonight?" He asked. I slowly nodded contemplating whether it was a good idea or not. We went into his room and I eventually fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.