[4]

Ashley had been consumed by the dark for a few hours now, her back numb and sore the dried blood still on her back as she hung from the chains that have been around her wrists.

The words engraved on her back 'daddy's little slut' will forever remain on her psychically and mentally, one of her fathers men had come in to take her to her room the blood between her legs still very much visible even in the very dim lit basement.

Her body lays limp against the mans chest as she feels his hands undoing the chains, once the chain were gone her arms fell to her sides and she was lifted off the ground like a fragile infant that could be broken and smashed into pieces. Ashley leaned into the warm the solid chest.

Soon she found herself being laid down upon her soft cloud like bed, the covers were pulled over her and she once again welcomed in the warmth of the covers the click of a door meant that she was left alone, the room felt cold for some reason the images from what her father did to her the past couple of hours ago made her feel sick. Her stomach clenched in disgust and she felt bile slowly coming up into her mouth but it never came.

Her eyes still closed and unable to open she let the darkness around her consume the very being that she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following morning she got up early and spent at the very least two and half hours soaking herself in the bath then furiously scrubbing herself in the shower desperately wanting the feel clean, but the dirty feeling on her body never left her giving up she turned off the water and dried herself off.

Once dry Ashley took the towel off to get dressed only to see the blood red writing on the towel she had 'daddy's little slut' the engraved writing had opened up and bleed on the towel she used, Ashley's once bright eyes turned dark and emotionless this was her life now this will always be the way she would have to live.

She won't find love, she won't find friends, she will never be able to graduate from high school and she would never have a real family that she deserves to have.

This was the day Ashley would become everything that her father wished her to be...a killer...a murder...a human void of all emotions and feelings.

She looked herself in the mirror looking at her disgusting body inside and out, Ashley could still feel her father inside her and it still made her sick to very pit of her stomach but she knew she had to deal with it and get on with hitman life.

As Ashley was about to lay on her bed one of her fathers goons come in looking at her with pity, she doesn't bother covering up her body as she doesn't care anymore.

"Uh...miss Ashley, your father would like me to escort you to....school" the tall muscular tanned man said as he was looking away from her with a small tint of red on his cheeks.

Now she should be excited about finally getting to get out of this hell hole, The  hell hole that was meant to be her home. A home where she could feel safe and comfortable in but she couldn't even muster up a small smile Ashley nodded her in dismissal as she turned her back to the man hearing the sharp intake of air she was guessing that he must've seen her back.

"You may go now I really don't feel like getting raped again" Ashley replied coldly to the man not realising that he was the same man that took her into her room and had protected her since she was just a baby "Ashley I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect yo"
The man started but she cut him off before he could finish his sentence "LEAVE" her voice still icy cold but filled with venom Ashley wasn't good with hiding  her emotions at all.

By the sound of the click she was guessing the man had left, going to her wardrobe she opened it and pulled out a top that had a word written in big red bold writing DANGER, next she looked into the wardrobe to find her black skinny jeans to go long with her top pulling them on she grabbed her black leather half knee length boots along with her black leather jacket putting them on she went too her bathroom to apply some mascara a small amount of black eye shadow and then a blood red lipgloss.

Looking at her make up she was...okay with the appearance of her make up with her dark chocolate brown her she up it up in a half up and half down kind hairstyle, giving herself one last look she left the bathroom looking very hot and sexy Ashley left her room walking past her so called father his jaw dropped at her stunning look grabbing the keys to baby went to the front grabbing her bright red helmet.

She waited for escort to follow her as she left and to the garage to her baby standing and waiting for her to bring it back to life, their stood a Honda CBR1000RR with the colours of red and black smiling she sat on it and started her beast up it roars to life smiling as it then begins to purr like a kitten.

Revving the engine to get her wonderful beast warm she looked at the man immediately getting rid of her smile and replacing it with a stone cold expression, "so where are we going which school" Ashley rolled her shoulders back as the man explained the directions to where they were going "so basically we're going to howls high" she crunched up her nose at the weird name of the high school well not like she was complaining she would like to go anywhere but home.

Over the next hour she arrives at howls high, frowning slightly as she goes through the school parking lot she watches nearly all the students sniff the air except for the girl that had her tongue shoved down another girls throat both enjoying their steamy make out session, nope never mind they too broke their kiss to sniff the air and look her way.

Damn this school is just a little bit weird she thought too herself, getting to the end of the school parking she finds a spot to park her baby.

Once Ashley shuts off her beast her escort hands over her school bag that had packed her books and lunch in it, sighing she grabbed the bag then took off her helmet. "Thanks" was all she said as she left to go find the front office or student reception area.

While she was walking through the halls to the front office the students looked at her shocked then began to whisper to each other about things probably about their next classes right? Wrong they were whispering about her and not in a good way groaning Ashley made it too the front office to grab her time table but of course the receptionist was far to busy looking at her phone and filing away at her ridiculously eye clawing nails that could definitely do a lot of damage but would hurt like a bitch if she bent it back.

Ashley cleared her throat to hopefully grab the attention of the receptionist, the receptionist only gave her glance before going back to doing whatever the helm she was doing sighing Ashley leaned over the counter and tapped the woman on the shoulder.
"Excuse me miss i was wondering if you could print of my time table please" She asked nicely to which the receptionist gave her a far too sweet smile and replied with "of course love may I get your first name?"

"It's Ashley" leaning back she let the woman do her job and soon later handed her time table with a nod of appreciation Ashley left to go find her homeroom.
12.1 the elite class the top of the pack apparently sighing yet again she knocked on the door to her homeroom 12.1 nothing could be go wrong this year it is a normal school after all right?