[10]

Walking through the gigantic doors of the mansion, Ashley was immediately tackled down by little spawns of Satan, formally known as children. Their little hands wrapped around her limbs, wiping whatever sticky concoction they were coated in, all over her clothes. Their evil giggles erupted from their lips, before they retreated into their evil chamber, known as the toy room. Most likely, LEGO pieces would be scattered all over the floor, awaiting the poor bastard unfortunate enough to stand on them.

A heavy sigh left her lips as Ashley looked down at herself, only to see that her black shirt had now been covered with hand prints of various colours of bright paint, glitter and glue. Her eyes winced at her now ruined shirt, taking her attention from the person approaching. She hadn't noticed the woman standing in front of her with a rolling pin clasped firmly in her hand. Her crisp white apron was splattered with stains of green, blue and purple. Most likely from food colouring. The sound of the woman clearing her throat, made Ashley's eyes to glance up the her. She had dusting of flour smeared across her cheek; her vibrant green eyes held a look of contempt and a patronising smile graced her face. She hadn't made any attempt to introduce herself yet and was still yet to be named.

"Hi." Ashley breathed out, trying to seem polite despite feeling the negativity eminating from this woman.

The woman however, scoffed at the girl standing before her as if she were a mere waste of space and air.

She pointed a warning finger at Ashley. "Listen here; stay out of Rosy's way. My daughter belongs to The Alpha." The woman spoke. "Oh, and you will address me as Mrs Molten."

The first thoughts that came to Ashley's mind was that if Mrs Molten, was either talking about a dog that she wanted to breed the Alpha with, or that maybe, Mrs Molten, wanted her own daughter to be with a wolf.

"Um okay, Mrs Molten. I have no intentions of copulating with a wolf, as I'm not into Beastiality. So please, if you would kindly draw a small map for me to leave this place, I would really like to return home and not deal with spawns of Satan like you and the kids." Ashley smiled softly but really she wouldn't mind driving a pair of scissors through Mrs Molten's eyes, and to be honest, she wouldn't want to find out if Rosy was a dog or indeed an actual human.

Ashley's shoulders drooped as she sighed. She trundled up the stairs, back into her room and looked out of the old rustic window. There, she saw Alpha casually trotting along the mansion grounds, before disappearing around the back. Smiling slightly, Ashley decided to make her away to the back of the house in hopes of finding the back door. As she hurried to give chase, she collided into a wall Built with delicious muscles.

Dazed and disoriented, Ashley blinked a few times, then she looked up and came face to face with an Adonis god. A man so dangerously handsome with a jaw line so sharp she wouldn't be surprised if it cut butter.

The man... No, the god standing before her, gave Ashley a killer smile, showing off his pearly white teeth. But what had stopped her was that her god didn't seem so perfect as a bit of green most likely from a salad was stuck between his teeth, causing Ashley to giggle and to make the man before her frown.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you but you kinda have something stuck between your teeth." Ashley pointed at her own teeth to give the guy an idea of where she meant. His eyes bulged as he brought his hand up to his mouth. Ashley couldn't tell if it was an embarrassed blush that stained his cheeks or the fact that she'd perhaps offended him. She spared the god like man one last smile before jostling past him, in the hopes of finding alpha.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter, I will be trying to update as much as I can before term 4 starts for school which would go for 9 weeks. After term 4 I will be updating all throughout the 6 week school holidays!