[7]

Betrayal is all the ran through Ashley's mind, Betrayal of two certain people that had claimed themselves as her friends, Clair and Drake have knocked her out.
Her body felt heavy as lead but she she was surround by warmth and silk like material, Ashley was able to recall the situation that happened as she was pressed in between Clair and Drake and the strong smelling cloth that pulled her into the darkness.

Despite her heavy body she opened her eyes blinking away the blur in her vision, Ashley then slowly looked around the luxurious room, that is themed black grey and cream. Too the right of her was a coffee table that had folded clothes with a note set upon it, Ashley continued to look around the room where they landed on a large book shelf with many books from fiction to nonfiction, and from romance to horror. It looks like that she has her own mini library and would most likely be spending most of her time with the fantasy romance section from the many books.

After. Looking around for a few more minutes the room had three door and one leading outside, one too the bathroom and one leading to the closest, the luxurious room also occupied huge dark oak desk with a black leather swivel chair. Finally sitting up from the cloud like bed Ashley grab the note and read it.

It said 'I apologise for the inconvenience, but breakfast will severed and waiting at the dining room at nine thirty on the dot. Please wear the clothes provided to you thank you'
Clair

The time was now eleven in the morning,so I looked like Ashley was going to be skipping breakfast for today like usual, she then got out of the bed and opened the window what she didn't expect was the amount of large dogs to be running so close to the forest edge she was sure that these dogs weren't the same like the dogs at home.
They were much larger and much more stronger several men including Drake were walking around yelling at the poor dogs.

One of the dogs seemed too spot Ashley and look up at her the dog let out a bark grabbing many if not all the other dogs attention, Ashley couldn't help but smile at the sight of them as the gathered under her balcony with there fluffy tails wagging. They all looked liked puppies surrounding there mother, as quick as her smile appeared it was gone as she landed eyes on Drake.

Ashley could see Drake visibly gulp as she glared at him, and he knew that he was in trouble as she disappeared back inside to get dressed.

————————————Drake POV—————————————
"Fuck...I'm so fucking screwed" Drake mumbled as she watched Ashley disappear, he then heard several laughs coming from the men that were completely naked.
"You got that right, Luna's going to feed you your own balls!" One of the men yelled before bursting out laughing.

"Yeah well James is going to have a hard time getting her!" He bit back a reply which made all the guys quiet.
"What do you mean?" The beta of the pack walked up to Drake.
"He doesn't know about his mate yet?" Drake swallowed as the beta now stood in front of him
"Well no...not really but it was Clair's idea. You know how controlling Jam I mean alpha is" Drake look at the beta dead in the eyes "now I suggest you and you men shift back as the Luna doesn't know about our existence yet" the beta growled but did as told as he and his men shift back just in time to see Ashley in all her glory carrying a crow bar coming straight for him.

(Sorry switching to first person)
Of course the fucking wolves wagged their tails and made a path for their Luna to come kill me, gulping I backed up "whoa whoa A-Ashley chill"
Worst mistake to have made to tell a girl especially the Luna to chill I swear I saw red in her eyes as she broke out into a run and the brave and wise man that I am...I ran for my life and future children.

The wolves only sat and watch with their tongues hang out practically drooling from seeing their Luna with a crow bar in hand, fucking bastards. I kept running only to trip on a root from a tree and with no grace what so ever I fell face first into the cold damp ground. I then got a sharp harsh kick to the side groan I rolled over and looked up at the murderous Ashley.

"Now you have three chances to explain yourself before I kill you slowly and painfully" she stood on my chest making all the air push out of my lungs I groaned and tapped her foot to which she applied more weight to it "okay okay!! I'll tell you what you want just let me breathe!" Damn I'm weak I though to myself as she got her foot off me but put the crow bar too my neck. Just great I whined in my head this will be along talking to.

I just hope the alpha doesn't return to the pack early, other wise a lot of shit will happen when his trying to claim his mate and Luna. And the fact about her crazy hitman father, it's a good thing that his body guard was a wolf from out pack.

To be continued
————————————————————————————————————————
Continued 15.06.18
—————————————

After a brutal beating beating which involved a major ass whooping from my end, I have told Ashley as to why she was here and that our 'boss' who is known as alpha James is a twisted guy that wants her. Of course Ashley didn't respond to this very well as she didn't want to be treated as an object or prize possession to our 'boss.

"I'm sorry" I muttered to Ashley with my head held low like kid that had been dragged along to an unwanted shopping trip to the mall. "The goddess has paired you up for a reason you are in great danger from your father and our boss" this made Ashley's eye brow twitch upwards with a questioning gaze she asked the  question I wanted to avoid as it was not my place or role to answer.

"How am I in danger from these men?"