[11]

Alpha's POV
__________________________________

The shipments have finally come through: our drugs and weapons have also come through; even a couple of whore's were available. But what I really hate is when they would try to tempt me into their dirty loose holes, that'd clearly been used as they were trained to become the whore's they are now.

With an accomplished grin, I perused through the list of supplies that was worth a few thousand dollars of pure profit. I could sell the whores double of what they were actually worth. A sigh made its escape through my mouth at the memory of Ashley by the way she had looked at the packs pups and how the pack had accepted her so openly as their Luna.

Running the most dangerous pack isn't easy in the werewolf community, especially since there's only two, maybe, three packs choosing to make a living through the mafia.

It's also been hard to restrain my beast that desires for his mate, and wishes to impregnate her on the spot with his pups. But we would both run the risk of getting our valuables cut off by our own mate. A shiver would make its way up throughout my spine at the thought, with a sigh I would zone back into work to make sure we got our money's worth.

"Alpha Ro-" my beta, an old man in his mid fifties called for me who sadly has no mate and no heir to take over his roll yet.

"Yes James, is there problem that I am unaware of?" My voice came out more strong and dominating then I would like towards my old beta.

"No Alpha, it's actually your adopted sister Clair." Instantly my wolf and I had all our attention on the beta, as my adopted sister Clair was brought into the pack and our family had accepted her with open arms. The only problem with that, was that she has to re-live the traumatic experience every night and watch her parents die right as she would usually wake.

"Alpha. It's about Clair. I received a mind link from drake and it's not good. Clair may have just given away a sign that we're not human." My mouth went dry and my face drained of colour at the fact that there could be two different outcomes. One where Ashley is either very accepting or two where she denies our existence and fights the pack. I had to escape her 'prison' looks because the next few days might pose a possible traumatic experience for us all if she chooses option two.

__________________________

I'm already starting on chapter 12 I promise you it will be longer and more enjoyable to please look forward to it as it would be in Clair's POV!