[9]

Ashley's POV
—————————
Turning around to face the forest edge with an uneasy sense of being watched, I couldn't help but feel eyes on me. Hunted, as if there was something hidden amongst the dense foliage, stalking me like prey. A thunderous growl reverberated around the forest. Stepping out of the shadows stood a jet black muscled beast; its chest heaved up and down as if it struggled to breathe. The beasts pitch black soul-less eyes bore into my hazelnut ones. The muscular beast stood tall and proud; his deep soul-less black-eyes had been looking into mine for awhile now. I was personally afraid that the wolf before me would surely devour me if he got the chance; sure the other dogs were huge but this wolf was abnormal in size.

His white fangs shone, sharp and deadly. It's powerful jaws, capable of doing some serious damage. The abnormaly large wolf, took slow cautious steps towards me. Self preservation took over and I backed away, cautiously taking care to put a safe distance between us.

I kept going until the water of the creek reached just below my breasts. The wolf pursued me, the water barely reaching chest height. This beast was surely a foot or two taller then me and I'm only five foot nine inches. Looking cautiously into the beasts eyes, I remained still allowing him to approach me. He took care in his movements, like he was approaching a frightened pup.
I had the unusual urge to reach out my hand and pet the beast as he stood tall before me. With all logic thrown out the window, I went with my urge and reached my hand out to wolf. The wolf only growled before leaning down and pushing his muzzle into my waiting hand, his fur was soft and thick. A smile graced its way upon my face as I ran my fingers through his thick, soft, shiny pelt. The sky grew darker as the sunset faded, changing to an inky blue, gradually deepening until night befell the sky.

The snap of a twig brought me back to reality, the beast gave out a protective and possessive growl, I turned my head only to see drake standing between the trees with his hands up in the air and baring his neck. "Alpha, I mean no harm" he took a deep breath before sighing, "you know your not meant to be here, you also have a meeting in five minutes"

The wolf gave a huff of which seemed like annoyance, his behaviour seemed different t was close to a humans in away, shaking the thought away I began to walk out of the creek and to sit on the grassed area next to it leaving the annoyed wolf behind me.
But of course, the beast followed as soon as I sat down.

Looking over my shoulder drake held a grim expression on his sharp features, his eyes trailed on the wolf who was now situated between my legs looking down at me, the wolf's breath came out in pants as I Crain my neck upwards to look at the wolf.

"Alpha. Now. You will be late for the meeting and your mate would be put in danger, because. Of. You." Drake spoke with slight anger and annoyance, causing the wolf to let out a dangerously low growl.

"Why are you referring to this wolf as alpha? he won't understand you" I spoke up with curiosity, "or is he trained to understand business conversations and language?" I asked with a raised brow, Drake seemed to finally notice me his eyes widened "Ashley!? Oh, um, I-it's the wolf's name, his name's alpha...and for your information" he crosses his arms "he does understand business conversations and language" he states with sass as he unfolds his arms and snaps his fingers.

Alpha, the name of the wolf, seems to have rolled his eyes and huffs again before sitting back and laying his head on my stomach, oddly enough tingles butterflies erupt through out me. "Anyway, Ashley we have to make our way back to the pac- I mean mansion, we need to make our way back because dinner will be served, and you'll be able to meet other members that live there. Alpha, you make your way to the meeting or you'll be sleeping outside with no dinner" drake said with a smirk across his face.

Looks like I'll be meeting new people, who are still currently holding me hostage, speaking of which I still haven't had my way with drake. I'm sure a hard kick to the balls should do the trick. A smirk came upon my face I gave the wolf a pat before standing up "go on alpha, I have some 'Business' to finish of my own" I gave him a little wink, to which he returned with a tilt of his massive head, and his tongue hanging out his mouth.

I then turned to drake giving him a dark and dangerous grin.

"For Fuck sakes...why do I get blamed for all the shit these days" and why that drakes future was a little less brighter, as he crumpled to the ground hold his gems and letting out a pained groan.

Laughing I headed off towards the mansion, knowing that drake would come. Once his gems were feeling better.

Loved by the mafia alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें