new life chapter 1

You were on the way to the sakamaki manision. The whole journey you were reading Romeo and Juliet for the fifth time. Where you lived there were no library's so what books you had you had and you would read them over and over again. After a two hour drive you finally got to the mansion. 'wow' I thought. I got my luggage and walked up to the door. I knocked on the door. There was no answer. I knocked a bit louder and a girl around my age answered. "Hi you must be y/n l/n?" She asked. "Yes and you are?" I shocked her hand. "Yui komori." She brought me inside. When I came inside the house was amazing. It was clean and tidy, decorated nicely and was giant. A purple hairded male greeted me. "Y/n it's a pleasure to meet you." He shock my hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you too......?" "Reiji Sakamaki." "Nice to meet you Reiji." I smiled. "Follow me I'll introduce to everyone." He said. I nodded. I walked behind him looking around everything. We arrived in the grand hall. "Take a seat." He ordered. I took a seat beside him. He noticed the book I was holding. "You read?" I asked. "Yes, we have a library here." A smile appeared on my face.

Time skip to when everyone introduced eachother.

I had a weird feeling about living here. They all seemed off. "Y/n." Reiji hissed. "Sorry I apologize." I blushed. "As I was saying you'll be staying here for awhile so please follow are rules." He said. "Rule one don't leave the house without my permission, rule two don't disobey our orders and rule three sleep at day." I nodded. "Let me take you to your room school will be starting in six hours so go to sleep if you can." I followed Reiji to my room. Reiji opened the door for me. "Thank you." I smiled. I got changed and set my alarm. I got into the bed and fell asleep.

Time skip

Ring Ring. My e/c eyes slowly opened. I got up and brushed my messy hair. I seen there was a uniform on my bed. I changed into the uniform. I washed my face and my teeth. I was finally done and in only ten minutes. I walked down stairs to see laito and yui. "Goodmorn-" I was cut off by the fact Laito was drinking Yui's blood. "GET OFF HER!" I yelled. I pushed him off. "Oh bitch-chan that was a bad move." He pinned me against the wall. "You smell delicious." He purred. I kicked him in the balls and ran back to my room. "Shit shit shit I'm so dead." I said to myself. "Bitch-chan." Laito whispered in my ear. "I grabbed the closet thing to me and threw it at Laito. I ran back down the stairs but I tripped and fell. 'shit' I thought. But I was caught. I looked up to see Reiji. "I'm so sorry Reiji." I apologized. "Trouble some woman." He glared. "Bitch-chan." Laito said walking up to me with a bleeding nose. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall. "GET OFF ME!" I yelled. "Laito don't do such matter in here do it in your bedroom." Reiji said. "Whatever you say boss." Laito winked. Reiji grabbed my wrist and brought me to the limo. He put me sitting next to him. Ever few minutes he would get closer and closer. I was a blushing mess.

Time skip

I got my classes and Reiji was in most of my classes. I followed Reiji to my first class English. (A:n pretend it's England or somewhere that speaks English fluently) "Hello class we have a new student come up her and introduce yourself." "Hi my name is y/n l/n and I am y/a." I said with a smile. I sat down in the front of the that everyone avoided expect me and Reiji. Miss t/n started to write on the board. I lost my glasses so I couldn't see what she was writing. "Pst Reiji can I copy your notes I lost my glasses before I came here?" I whispered. "Here." He handed me his spare glasses. "Thanks." I smiled. I put on the glasses and my sight came back to me. I continued to write down my notes but that class I couldn't stop thinking about Reiji.