chapter 4

Sadly, I was heading back to the mansion with tons of homework to do. Slowly, I walked up the long red stairs. I finally got up to my f/c room. I got changed in a hoodie and some leggings. I jumped on my comfy f/c bed. Annoyed I took out my homework.

Reijis pov

I seen everyone but y/n was here for dinner. "Where's y/n?" I questioned yui. "Emm I-i think her r-room." She stuttered annoyingly. "What did I say about stuttering." I glared. "Sorry." She apologized not making eye contact. I teleported outside y/ns room. Loudly, I knocked on the wooden door. "Come in." She said. I opened her door to see her doing her homework on her bed. "Why aren't you down for dinner?" I asked angryly. "Sorry I have so much homework today I'll have to skip dinner tonight." She sighed. "Next time tell me before hand." I hissed. I teleported out of the room continuing to eat my dinner.

Y/ns pov

It was way passed my bed time and I was still doing my homework. "Ughhhhh." I moaned throwing my copy in the other side of the room. Knock knock. "Come in." I announced. Reiji walked in rubbing his eyes. "Y/n you need to go to bed." He complained. "I can't I have to do my homework." I sighed. "My stupid maths teacher made me do the work that I missed and it's due tomorrow." Reiji walked over to me and started to help me. "What question are you on?" He asked. "69." I smiled.

Time skip

"Thanks Reiji." I smiled packing my books away. ".........." I turned around to see Reiji asleep on my bed. I lied down beside him and fell asleep.