happily ever after part 2

Readers pov

My e/c orbs fluttered open, in a panic as I searched the room for a sign of my violet haired lover. "God where is he?" I thought to myself. Anxiously, I grabbed the closest clothing to me and darted down the halls to find Reiji. As I was getting closer to the main hall I could hear arguing. "I'm going to ask y/n and you father, can't stop me." Reiji hissed in his fathers face. "A-ask me what?" I studdered in shock. "Y/n!" Reiji jumped. "eh I was meaning to ask you something." Reiji nervously asked. "Reiji I forbid you to do this!" Karlheinz snapped. "Y/n since you walked into these doors, it was love at first sight." Reiji started speaking to his one and only, his princess. "You are my princess, I want, no I will give you the world." Reiji got on one knee pulling out the most beautiful diamond ring I have ever set my shimmering e/c orbs on. "Y/n, will you be my queen?" Reiji smiled. 

I placed my shaking hands over mouth, salty tears oozed down my fragile face. "Yes!" I cried jumping into Reiji's arms. "You're dishonorable to the Sakamaki household!" Karlheinz shouted. "DISHONORABLE!" Karlheinz stomped out of the room slamming the door behind him. I couldn't help to burst into laughter, Reiji joined in too. "Haha, he seems so pissed." I laughed. "He did." Reiji added to my comment. Reiji slid the diamond ring onto my ring finger. I looked into my lover's eyes and smiled. "I can't wait for our happily ever after."

A:n

Okay so it's summer my guys and seriously I'm so sorry i haven't been uploading, but the book is almost over and thank you everyone for building up my confidence to be open about me writing i love you guys, stay rad