Chapter 21

Slowly, your beautiful e/c orbs fluttered open. It took you a minute to recognise your surroundings. "Wait..." You whispered. A flashback of last night sneaked into your mind. "Oh god." You mumbled. Your cheeks went redder than Ayato's garnet hair. You felt an arm grabbing your waist, protecting you from all your problems. "Morning, my dear." You heard your boyfriend whisper. "Morning." You whispered still trying to process what just happened. You realised that you had no clothes on along with Reiji.

A smirk sneaked upon Reiji's perfect sculpted face. You placed your thumb on his jaw line and stroked it with your thumb. "I'm sorry for overeating." You mumbled not liking the thought you were wrong. "Don't be I never should of snapped at you." Reiji explained. "What made you change your mind?" "Shu talked to me, he told me how you were stressed and how you never meant to hurt me." You whispered. "Shu told you this stuff." He mumbled. "He is good for something after all." He giggled at Reiji's comment.

You placed your head on Reiji's shoulder. "But really I'm sorry." You mumbled. "It's fine." He answered. "Last night was a good enough apology." He smirked. "S-shut up." You growled.

A:n sorry for the short chapter it's something you can read I'll slowly going to be updating and some sad news this book is almost finished I want to thank everyone reading this for your support. We're almost at 10k reads so please share and vote this book

Peace out ✌