Paris part 2 chapter 14

Cautiously, I picked out a book from the book store Reiji brought me to. Kana and Hiro tagged along. A vibrant purple book caught my eye. It had golden swirls and in cursive writing it said 'forbidden love.' Carefully, I flickered through the thin paper pages, reading the first page decided to buy it.

I handed the worker the coloured paper and went up to the others. "Ready to go?" Kana asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Okay, let's go." She said in annoyed tone. I slightly frowned from her cold behaviour. Reiji clenched onto my hand and running his cold thumb on the back of my hand.

I gave him a fake smile ignoring my boyfriend and thinking about how Kana has been given me the cold shoulder. "Y/n." Reiji hissed. "Oh I'm sorry." I whispered. "Are you okay you seem off today?" He frowned. "Yeah just aimi kept me up all night gossiping." I giggled. I hugged his cold arm keeping myself cool. "It's so warm here." I complained. "Your so nice and cold." I whispered

He quietly chuckled. He wrapped his long muscly cold arms around my tiny waist. "Reiji, can we explore Paris by ourselves?" I asked. "J-just me and you." I whispered. "Of course princess, whatever you desire." He said pecking my l/c thick lips. "Where would you like to go?" He asked. "Wherever." I shrugged. He took my warm s/c hand. He put one foot after another, walking down the streets of Paris.

Reiji lead me to a small coffee shop that was beautiful designed with blood red wall and a dark brown wooden floor. We sat down in the back

We sat on a modern red leather couch with a glass table Infront of us. I cuddled into Reijis cold body. He put his arm over my shoulder.

Time skip

Reiji brought two ice teas one in each hand. He handed me one and the liquid oozed down my throat. "Thank you Reiji." I whispered. "You make me so happy."
He kissed my forehead. "Your welcome, y/n." He smiled.

Time skip

"Yeah she broke Hiro's heart." I overheard Kana say before walking into the room. "Emm h-hi guys." I stuttered. "Hi." Kana rolled her eyes. "Hey y/n." Aimi said in a cheerful tone. "I'm going to talk to Hiro." Kana explained shoving me out of the way. "B-bye." I whispered. "Wait for me." Aimi smiled running after Kana like a lost puppy. I sank into my soft mattress talking out the plum book. I got lost in the book forgetting about Kana. 'She broke Hiro's heart.' Those four words kept me up that night. Kana and Aimi were snoring loudly so I decided to read on the roof.

"Master, our love is forbidden." Oka explained with salty liquid oozed down her face. "I told you stop calling me master." Daishi glared. "Y-yes mast- Daishi." Oka stuttered. "B-but I'm a servant your a prince soon to be king." Oka said. "I can't marry you." She whispered running out of the castle. "GUARDS GET HER!" Daishi shouted.

I looked up from my book to reveal a beautiful twilight sky. Stars twinkled in the sky, sparkling like a diamond. The moonlight reflected off my glasses making it hard to see. "Was she talking about me?" I asked myself. I curled up into a ball burying my face into my knees. "What did I do wrong?" I whispered. "Y/n." I heard a husky voice speak. "R-reiji." I stuttered putting on a fake smile. "It's late you should get to bed." He explained. "I-i....... Can't." I whispered.

Gently, he lifted me up putting me on his lap. I cuddled into his muscly chest. He stroked my silky smooth h/c hair. He grabbed my book and started to read it aloud. Each husky word that came out of his mouth made my eyes feel heavier and heavier. His voice was relaxing and I drifted into a deep slumber.