Brothers love chapter 20

The lake shimmered and the moon reflected beautifully. The white stars twinkled in the night sky. A sigh escaped from your rosy red lips. A salty liquid escaped your puffy red eyes and continued its way down your cheek. "I lost everything, Kana and the others, my family and Reiji." You mumbled.

"Y/n." You heard a familiar voice say. You turned your head revealing a golden haired vampire. "S-shu?" "What are you doing here?" You asked. The eldest vampire sat down beside you. "I heard what happened with you and Reiji." He explained. "Why would you care." I hissed. "He's my brother." He smirked. "He doesn't see it but I care about him." "So what do I have to do with it?" You questioned.

"Do you wanna know why Reiji was stressed that whole week?" He smirked. "W-why?" You asked. "He was planning to ask you to marry him." He explained. "W-what." You stuttered. "He loves you so much and he never wanted to hurt you, that's why he never drank your blood he just snapped." Shu said quietly.

"I have to talk to him." You cried. "Thank you so much Shu." You smiled.
Shu chuckled to himself watching you run back to the mansion. You sprinted through the forest back to the mansion. Long lanky branches smacked you in the face leaving scraps and cuts on your fragile face.

You jumped over the trees roots. You splashed through the puddle's making your shoes and socks wet. You finally got to the mansion's entrance. With all your force you pushed the doors open.

Your legs cried out in pain but you ignored it sprinting up the stairs. Every breath you took got heavier and heavier like carrying weights. You got to Reijis lab and knocked on his wooden oak door. You smiled of the sound of Reiji unlocking his door.

Your palms became sweaty of the thought of him moving on. 'y/n go while you have the chance he's obviously over you why hasn't he talked to you since.' You thought. "Y/n?" You looked up to see Reiji with red puffy eyes. He had dried tears down his cheek and his hair was in a mess. Without hesitation you pulled him into a hug. "I'm so fucking sorry Reiji, I put so much stress on you, you should've drank from me if you were so thirsty." You cried.

Without hesitation Reiji pulled you into his lab. I cupped your cheek with his left hand. "R-reiji." You mumbled. "Drink." You ordered. "I don-." He tried to explain but you interrupted. "I don't care if you hurt me you need to drink." You hissed. He buried his pale face.

A:n KINKY SHIT HAPPENING BEWARE

He kissed up your neck. You moaned quietly when he found your soft spot. You blushed of embarrassment. He chuckled softly and began sucking on your soft spot leaving a dark purple spot on you neck. Gently, Reiji sunk his fangs into your flesh. Instead of pain like what you we're expecting you felt pleasure. A moan escaped your soft lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck. You pushed Reiji onto his blood red couch.

Readers pov

I placed your thigh in-between his rubbing it against his crotch. He pulled his fangs out smashing his lips onto mine. He flipped us over so he was on top of me. He licked the bottom of my lip begging for the wet entrance. I playfully denied. He growled in anger grabbing my ass. A gasp escaped my mouth. He slid his tongue into my mouth swirling it around claiming every inch of my mouth.

I pulled away for oxygen. I felt a pair of hands unbuttoning my dress. "R-reiji." I whispered. I started unzipping Reijis pants. He unclipped my bra and started to massage my breasts. I became a moaning mess. Slowly, he started to remove my lacy underwear.

3rd pov

"Already wet." He smirked. Without warning he shoved two fingers into your womanhood. "R-reiji." You squealed. He started moving moving his fingers around your wet Carven.

Your stomach started to clog. "R-reiji." You whispered. He took out his fingers. You growled at his playful action. A smirk crept onto his face. You pulled down his black boxers letting his manhood let loose.

'How is that meant to fit in there?!' You thought licking your lips. "It's okay dear, I'll be gentle." He whispered in your ear. He thrusted into you and you let out a scream of pain. "R-REIJI, it hurts." You cried letting tears fall for your orbs.

"The pain will be over so, love." He reassured. After a minute or two the pain went away and it was replaced with pleasure. "F-faster." You ordered. "Hard- AGH REIJI." You screamed.

"Whats my name?" "Reiji." "Louder." Reiji!" "LOUDER!" "REIJI!" You screamed out your lungs. "R-reiji I'm goi-." "Me too." One last thrust you both let out your juices.

Reiji pulled out and teleporting you two to his room. You cuddled up to his chest. "I love you Reiji." You whispered. "I love you too, Princess."