The side effects of a brokenheart chapter 18

A week past and you and Reiji haven't spoken to eachother. Yui was there and you cried on her shoulder. "I loved him." You sniffed. Yui wiped the salty tear off you face. "Shhh, it's okay." She reassured. "I....I l-lo......ved *hic* h-im *hic* so fuck-king muc-ch." You cried ignoring your voice cracking.

"How about we watch a movie?" She asked with a sympathetic smile. You nodded still wearing the heartbroken frown. Yui turned on her TV and started to watch f/m.

Reiji on the other hand isolated himself from everyone scolding himself for ever hurting you. The stubborn vampire cried a salty river. "She'll never forgive." He mumbled crying more at the terrifying thought.

Angryly, he knocked down his book shelf letting a huge bang letting everyone in the mansion hear.

You anxiously squealed at the loud bang. "Seems like Reiji isn't taking the break up too well." Yui muttered. You sighed unpausing movie. "He's not guilt tripping me." You mumbled blinking away the tears.

All your attention was on the movie (a:n u guys can change the scene) The metal legs scratched it way out of the button eyed monster disguise as the blue haired girl.

Coraline jumped from web to web escaping the monsters trap. "CRASH." Once again you were interrupted by another loud bag. You groaned in annoyance. "I'm gonna head to bed Yui, thanks for comforting me." I faked smile. "O-oh okay bye n/n." She smiled back. You walked out of the pink room slowly heading to your. The bangs and crashes became louder and you temper became shorter.

You took a deep breath calming yourself down getting under the covers hoping to fall asleep and forgetting Reiji.