Paris part 1 chapter 13

A:n okay so this is the day were you the reader and some other people your going to Paris just pretend it was already announced cause I'm lazy and I'm dying of heat.

It's been a week since me and Reiji last talked. I really do love Reiji but I'm afraid if he's just using me. But on the bright side me, Reiji, Aimi, Kana Ryou and Hiro and all going Paris.

I grabbed my suitcase and slowly dragged it behind me. I meet Reiji outside the door. "H-hi Reiji." I smiled. "Good morning, y/n." He smiled back. I walked alongside him to the limo. He opened the door for me. "Thank you." I smiled. "Your very welcome." He replied.

Time skip

Carefully, Reiji opened the black metal door for me. "Thank you." I giggled. "Your welcome." He smiled. "Y/N!" Aimi shouted waving at me. "Hey." I waved back. I felt something on my head. "W-wa." I said confused. "It's a beret." She smiled. "Hehe of course it is." I smiled. "Oh hi Reiji I didn't see you there." Aimi said. "Good morning." He replied.

"Hey guys." I heard Kana say with Ryou and Hiro. "Hey." I waved. A:n Ryou is a random guy from your class. "Okay class so please go in pairs for the plane." The teacher ordered. Before Hiro could Reiji jumped in and claimed me before Hiro did. "Y/n will you be my partner?" He asked. "Yeah, of course."

Quickly, me and Aimi dashed into the plane getting the front seats. I noticed that Reiji had a slight pink blush on his cold face. He sat down beside and the plane was about to set off. "R-reiji I know this is silly but I'm really scared of hides and especially planes, d-do you mind h-holding my h-h-hand till I'm a bit comfortable?" I asked while blushing. "Hehe no need to ask." He gently took my hand. "I'll protect you if anything bad happens I'll be here whenever you need me." He kissed the top of my hand. I blushed fifty shades of red. "So there's nothing to be afraid of." He whispered.

Time skip Reijis pov

Y/n fell asleep on my shoulder and she snored quietly. "So cute." I whispered.
"I just hope you'll be mine."

Time skip and back to y/n pov

"So this is are room for the week." I said excitedly. "It's....it's....it's.... Amazing." I whispered. I jumped onto my bed. "It's so nice and relaxing." I commented. "Yeah it is." Aimi said while jumping up and down on her bed. "Aimi stop you'll break your bed." Kana hissed. "Come on let's go into the guys and see what theirs looks like." Aimi suggest. "Yeah okay." Kana agreed. I followed behind them barely listening to their gossip about Yuki and Ryou. "Hey are you guys decent." Aimi shouted. "Yeah." Ryou shouted back. Aimi twisted the metal knob towards her, opening the door. The guys room had baby blue wall and a wooden floor. They had a bright green house plant at the corner of their room. "Lucky are room is pink." Aimi sulked. "Hehe, childish as ever." Hiro laughed.

Time skip

Briskly, I got into my f/c swimsuit. "Y/n are you ready yet." Kana shouted. "Almost." I shouted, tying my hair into a messy bun. I opened the mahogany wooden door. I looked into Reijis carmine optics. His snow white cheeks reddened.

Time skip I'm sorry im really lazy

Cautiously, I turned the next thing fragile page. "Y/n." Reiji said. "Yeah." I said. "Would you come to the shop with me to buy water with me?" He asked. "Y-yeah of course." I stuttered. "I-its a big c-city do you know where it is?" I asked "hehe, of course I do." He chuckled. Softly, he clutched into my hand. "R-reiji." I whispered. We walked down the streets of Paris hand in hand. 'his hand its......it's so soft.' He let go of my s/c hand. "Reiji." I mumbled annoyed. He chuckled softly. I looked up, to see the violet haired male opening the door for me. "Thank you." I said. He took my hand again which a slight blush crept into my cheeks. "So soft." I muttered. "I-i mean." I panicked. "Yours are soft too, princess." He whispered. My cheeks reddened. He grabbed two transparent bottles filled with the clear liquid. "Thank you, Reiji." I thanked. "Your welcome." He replied. He gave the copper coins to the worker, still holding onto my hand. He handed me a bottle of water. I twisted the blue lid, opening it. Slowly, water oozed down my throat making me feel refreshed. "Reiji, did you mean it when you said you loved me?" I asked nervously. He pushed me against a wall connecting are lips together. He passionately kissed me. Of course I kissed back. He licked the bottom of lip asking for a entrance. Teasely, I denied. Roughly, he squeezed my ass, I gasped and slid his wet tongue into my wet Carven. He claimed each and every corner of my mouth. I broke the kiss gasping for air. "Does that prove it?" He smirked. "Y-yes." I blushed. "I love you, Reiji." I whispered. "I love you too, y/n."