New love? Chapter 19

Disgusted, you but back on you on your black crop top. "No wonder Reiji done that am I really this fat?" You sighed walking away from the mirror.

Briskly, you got put on some ripped skinny black jeans. You ran your s/c fingertips carefully through your messy h/c hair.

Putting a black leather bag over my shoulder I jumped out the window heading to the city's library Yui told you about. You sprinted through the forest; you felt a pair on familiar pair of eyes on you.

When you finally reached the city you headed straight to the library. The cars drove past beeping at each other and screaming. You pressed the button warning the traffic lights you wanted to cross. The beeping cars stopped allowing you to cross.

You sprinted across the road. You smiled in delight when you found the huge ancient looking library. You climbed the marble steps and walking to the entrance. You were greeted by a vast wooden counter with an 80s looking computer. A librarian was working on the computer. She had chestnut brown hair with huge scarlet orbs. She greeted you with a smile showing off her pearly white teeth.

"Hello dear, can I help you with anything?" She asked still smiling. "Emm, yes may I have a library card?" You questioned. She nodded handing me a form to fill out.

Swiftly, you moved the pen around the page. You handed the brown haired librarian the form. She nodded and handed you a membership card. "Thank you." You smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time~skip~~~~~~~~~~~

You jumped and jumped trying to reach the ruby red book that caught your eye. The book was on the top shelf and I was to tall for you. A frown crept onto your face. A blonde haired male with emerald green eyes grabbed the book and handed it to you. "Thank you." You smiled. "Your welcome." He said emotionless. "I'm
Yuuto, yours?" He asked leaning against the shelf. "y/n." You explained.

"You live with the sakamaki's right?" He questioned. "Yes." You sighed remembering Reiji. "Hehe, yeah I don't really like them either." He chuckled. You blinked back your tears. "I don't hate them it's just...... I'm mad at one." You mumbled.

"Why?" He asked. You hesitated telling the blonde male you just met. "Me and Reiji...... Broke up." You sighed. "Oh....... I'm s-." You interrupted Yuuto. "It's fine." You hissed not wanting to talk about it. Yuuto looked offended by your action he brushed through his golden locks and walked away in a huff. You rolled your e/c orbs trying to forget Reiji.