Dinner chapter 10

Reijis pov

Y/n ran out of the room and slamming her bedroom door. "I shouldn't of said that." I whispered. "Yeah you shouldn't." I heard a lazy voice speak. "You should talk to her." He explained. "No, and get out you'll ruin my experiences." I hissed avoiding the point that he's right. "Hehe stubborn as ever." He chuckled before teleporting out of my lab.

Y/ns pov

Loudly, I knocked on yui's bedroom door. "C-come in." She stuttered. I opened her door slowly to reveal a room that had a pastel pink wall. "Oh hi y/n." She smiled. "Hey." I smiled back. "I was wondering if we could just hang out, we never really talk." I explained. "Of course." She dragged me into her room.

Time skip

"So who do you like?" She asked with a big grin on my face. "Emm nobody." I blushed. "Lies." She smirked. "Fine if I tell you who I like will you tell me who you like?" She asked." "Okay." I giggled. "Ayato." She whispered in my ear. "Hehe you have a good chance with him." I smiled. "So now who do you like." She asked excitedly. "Emm R-reiji." I mumbled. Her smile faded. "Be careful with him don't get on his bad side." She explained. I nodded anxiously.

Time skip

Happily, Yui and I walked down the wooden stairs with a blood red carpet covering it. "And that's how I meet Haku." I laughed. "Hehe really." She laughed back. I sat down on the oak chair next to Yui and Reiji. My e/c orbs made contact with his blood red eyes. Quickly, I looked at my food. 'Yess f/c.' I thought with a slight smile. I looked up once again and the violet haired male was still looking at me. "Reiji it's rude to stare." Laito mocked. He looked away from me blushing. "I think Reiji might have a crush~" Laito purred. "Yeah I think so too he's so possessive of her, he won't let me be near her now." Kanato glared. "You were going to waste good blood." Reiji explained. "Hehe then why were getting so jealous with Hiro." Shu chuckled. Reiji cringed at the sound of the name he despises. Angryly, I slammed my fragile hand onto the wooden table. "Shut up all of you." I mumbled with my h/l h/c hair covering my eyes. I left the table running to my room, locking it.

Reijis pov.

Y/n ran away with her glossy h/c hair covering here beautiful e/c eyes. I went to go after but I was interrupted by Yui. "R-reiji she needs space she'll talk to you when she's ready." She explained. I sighed in an annoyance. "I guess your right." I sighed. 'But what happens if she's never ready.'