Kana chapter 3

I was on the way to school in the sakamaki limo. I was reading the book that my dad gave and Reiji was reading the book I wrote. I was in between Reiji and yui. The only good about the drive being silent I can read in peace. "Y/n." Reiji spoke. I hummed. "I've finished the book and it's really good you should write some more." He slightly smiled. "Thanks you and I'll write more if you want too." I smiled back. He handed me back my book. I looked over to Yui to see with jealousy in her eyes. I akwardly smiled. The limo stopped and Infront of the school. I was the last one out. I went to my locker and I got my books. I seen a female aporach me. "Hi I'm Kana Hata, I'm in most of your classes so I was wondering if we could be friends." She greeted me. "Of course I would I'm y/n l/n." I explained. We walked together to history. I told her my love of books and I gave her a lend of the book I wrote. "Thanks y/n." She smiled. "No problem." I sat beside in the front row. "I also have a love of books too but I don't write any." She explained. "This is my favourite book." She took out a book called (b/n). "Would you like to have a lend of it?" She asked. "Yes please." I smiled. She handed me the book. "Thank you." I smiled. "No problem." She smiled back. The other side of me was were Reiji sat. "Alright class go on page 22." The teacher announced.

Time skip

It was lunch and me and Kana were sitting beside eachother. "Hey Kana." Two students said running over. "Hey
Aimi and Hiro." Kana smiled. "So this is the new girl, hi I'm Aimi and this is Hiro." She shook my hand. "Hi I'm y/n l/n." I greeted her. We all sat down in the back of the cafeteria and they ate there lunch. "Y/n you don't have lunch." Hiro said. "No I don't." I laughed. "Here." he handed me a roll. "Thank you." I bowed. "No problem." "So y/n I heard your living with the sakamaki brothers do have a thing with one of the brothers." Aimi smirked. I choked on the sandwich. "No." I laughed. "Aimi you really need to stop making people uncomfortable." Kana hissed. "It's fine." I giggled. I looked to my left to see Reiji glaring at the table. "Y/n you okay?" Kana asked. "Y-yeah." I stuttered. "I'm going to my locker." I said. I got to my locker and took out my books. "Why was he glaring?" I mumbled. "And why am I so hurt by it." I continued to mumble. "You know it's rude to mumble." A familiar voice hissed. I turn around to see Reiji. "I'm so sorry Reiji." I apologized. He ignored me. I continued to get my books. I felt arms around my waist. "Reiji." I blushed. Then I felt a sharp pain in my neck. "OWW Reiji stop." I cried. I felt tears running down my face. "I'm g-going t-to f-faint." I said weakly before everything went blurry.