Broken friendship chapter 15

Loudly, Reiji slammed the black steel door shut. He held my hand and knocked on the mansion's door. Slothfully, the entrance opened independently. "Oh bitch-chan is back~" Laito purred. Reiji growled cringing at the thought Laito touching me. Reiji claimed my lips smirking at Laito. He pulled away wrapping his arms around me. "Oh.... Use protection." Laito smirked. I giggled and rolled my sad orbs. 'she broke Hiro's heart.' "I-i gotta go to the bathroom." I lied, blinking away my tears.

I slammed the door behind me and fell against the door sliding down. "She's my best friend." I whispered. "I can't lose her." I cried. Me orbs went red and puffy. "But.......... I have to be strong." I wiped the salty liquid away and went back down stairs to Reiji.

Time skip

My thoughts kept me up that night. The stars sparkled bringing back memories of when Reiji and I first started going out. My thick l/c lips curved into a smile clutching onto my cushion. 'she broke his heart.' "Kana." I whispered. More thoughts fled into my mind.

Time skip

Gently, Reiji held my soft hand walking down the hall. A grin grew on my face wrapping both of my arms around his muscly arm. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." He gently placed his soft cold lips on my forehead. Ring ring. "I'll see you in class." I explained letting go of his arm. We went separate ways. I sat down in my history seat beside Kana. I fidgeted with my pencil avoiding Kanas green orbs. "H-hey." I stuttered trying to start a conversation. Kana rolled her green vicious eyes, moving seats completely. A slight sigh escaped my mouth. "I guess this is the end of are friendship." I mumbled. I copied the notes from the board, ignoring what just happened.

A:n Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while. A lot of stuff is happening lately but I'll try my best to update. Also we finally reached 1k. I'm planning to make another Instagram account where I'll do lives and we can do a q&a. Also I'm writing an original book called obsession so please check that out. Peace out guys baiiiii