Chapter One: "Keep Your Mouth Shut."

Chapter One: "Keep Your Mouth Shut.";

Keith
Years have passed since Keith, Katie, Lance, and Hunk's first meeting. Keith was sitting in his regular chair in Transfiguration, one of the four classes the Ravenclaw had with Gryffindor, Katie sitting beside him. The two listen intensively to Professor Alfor. Two Gryffindor students were talking behind them, obviously not listening.

"I wish I was your favourite song. So I could be on your lips forever." The Gryffindor male said.

The girl giggled at the comment. Keith rolled his eyes, he was probably another Gryffindor playboy. Keith just hopes Katie is smart enough not to fall for his tricks if he tried.

"Mr. McClain, if your done flirting, would you mind telling us the indication for the Incarcerous spell?" Professor Alfor asked.

The class mindlessly giggles and laughs at the Cuban boy's expense. The man was a usual cool dude, in Lance's opinion. He would usually help him in situations like him being wrongly accused of cheating, or be standing up for him with the potion's Professor. But when Lance talks in Alfor's class, the chill teacher calls him out.

"Um... side slash?" Lance answered unsurely.

The girl he was hitting on, giggled at his stutter. Keith smirked, he knew the answer easily, they had learned it in their third year, three years ago. Katie tried to conceal her laughter while Keith scoffed, it was a good try, but wrong.

"Mr. McClain wrong indication. Anyone like to tell us the correct indication?" Professor Alfor asked, looking around the classroom, then the worst thing in class that could happen, Keith made eye contact with the Professor. "Mr. Kogane?"

Keith bit his lip. He hated getting called on, it would usually cause almost everyone to look at him. He likes to just be invisible. Blend in with the crowd.

"It's a simple point of the wand," Keith answered.

"Thank you Mr. Kogane, ten points to Ravenclaw." Professor Alfor said, then continued his lesson.

From behind, Keith heard the Gryffindor boy mutter mockingly; "It's a simple point of the wand."

Keith rolled his eyes, pulling his wand from his pocket, keeping it unnoticeable. He turned his wand to aim at Lance. He muttered a jinx and it hit Lance. The tan boy didn't realize it was hit by the jinx until he opened his mouth. What came out disturbed the whole class.

RIBBIT

Keith placed his wand back in his pocket. Katie looked over at him and sent a knowing smirk. Keith allowed an innocent sheepish smile to play across his lips. Professor Alfor stopped the lesson once again to look at Lance.

"Mr. McClain, you have something to say?" He asked.

Lance opened his mouth to say something again, but all that came out was;

RIBBIT RIBBIT

"Mr. McClain, why are you impersonating a bullfrog?" Professor Alfor asked.

RIBBIT RIBBIT

"I think he's been jinx." Said a girl behind Katie.

"That explains it." A Gryffindor to Keith's right muttered to their friend.

"Lance keep your mouth shut for the remainder of the class then after class I'll unjinx you and have you off to dinner." Professor Alfor said, then continued his lecture.

***

After class Keith and Katie left, Katie waiting till they were farther down the hall to say something about jinxing Lance.